Do you guys member council of glades?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    1 word: Timeskip
    And? How would that solve anything?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If we're going into Shadowlands, I'd be very surprised if they didnt have Arthas show up among others
    Well if he did go to the shadowlands then the shadowlands are only darkness...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    And? How would that solve anything?
    No threat for a period of time so champions of azeroth don't have something big to do and return to more normal stuff (high guards, adventurers, class leaders,... but not super heroes)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Well if he did go to the shadowlands then the shadowlands are only darkness...
    But there can't be shadows without light... you know they'll pull this quote in there somehow, it might even be Arthas that says it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So we lead back to here. If the Earth mother is Azeroth and Elune is her eye, maybe Elune IS a titan keeper. Born with or placed there to watch over Azeroth?
    Because night elves haven't been shit on enough already?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    But there can't be shadows without light... you know they'll pull this quote in there somehow, it might even be Arthas that says it...
    But there can't be darkness with the light...

Elune as a being of light or a titan construct would be boring. I hope they're more original than that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like people are calling it SoO2 just because the last battle took place in front of Orgrimmar but they are very different. Garrosh cared about the (true) Horde, while Sylvanas cared about nobody from the horde. And there are a million other differences.
    i mean warchief going yolo, bomb the enemy capital, there is rebelion, we go to rait orgrimmar, we make peace, that shit was ltierally SoO2: Eletric boogaloo, cause ti change some things to not make obvious;
    But sure, you might be able to write a better faction war, what I'm saying is that you would also need to write a bunch of other storylines that also go on along the faction war. Most of the zones storylines built up to the faction war. And I personally think it would be hard to write something better than the spotlight of the faction war imo (the Dazar'alor battle and set up).
    Maybe yes maybe not, alone i think i would not, but with a few other people like they do, i think it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If we're going into Shadowlands, I'd be very surprised if they didnt have Arthas show up among others
    They kinda have to, the last reference to him was that he existed in the Shadowlands, so i would put that as yet another reason a Shadowlands expansion is a bad idea, among other things.

Just give us a world revamp and slowly build up to death related stuff in other ways.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    What if elune doesn't even exist? But it's a bunch of gnomes working their asses off in some rogue titan facility to try and create the illusion of a bigger protector of Azeroth, but most of the time they can't get it working which is which is why she doesnt intervene

We are approaching 700.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It can still happen. We might have to shoot a squid old god into space
    after we kamehameha n'zoth this could steal the scene, they would not do that

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Elune as a being of light or a titan construct would be boring. I hope they're more original than that.
    It would make sense thought, but yeah if they find something more I'm all for it

What if elune doesn't even exist? But it's a bunch of gnomes working their asses off in some rogue titan facility to try and create the illusion of a bigger protector of Azeroth, but most of the time they can't get it working which is which is why she doesnt intervene
    Wasn't this the big twist of the Jak and Daxter series?

It was hilarious in that game, I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I just want something smaller. Not something as large as THE GOD OF DEATH VS THE DEITY OF LIFE. I’m just a thieving adventurer, I just want to pick pocket people and kill them after.
    I feel that. The Spectacle Creep raises its ugly head all too often. Tbh I really loved Mists for being sorta lax. At least at the start. Garrosh stuff was bleh, but the slow unravelling of the Sha and what they meant was interesting. Cheesy at is it I'd be happy with some kind of exploration xpac.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i mean warchief going yolo, bomb the enemy capital, there is rebelion, we go to rait orgrimmar, we make peace, that shit was ltierally SoO2: Eletric boogaloo, cause ti change some things to not make obvious;

Sure, if you just look at the prepatch and at 8.2.5 then it is the same. But if you look at all the stuff in between then there is much more (leveling zones are us getting allies, there is multiple battles in between). And the conclusion of SoO and SoO2 is also very much different.

If you look at it barebones and generalize all character intentions, then sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    I feel that. The Spectacle Creep raises its ugly head all too often. Tbh I really loved Mists for being sorta lax. At least at the start. Garrosh stuff was bleh, but the slow unravelling of the Sha and what they meant was interesting. Cheesy at is it I'd be happy with some kind of exploration xpac.
    WoW 9.0: Mistos of Tortollia

Sure, if you just look at the prepatch and at 8.2.5 then it is the same. But if you look at all the stuff in between then there is much more (leveling zones are us getting allies, there is multiple battles in between). And the conclusion of SoO and SoO2 is also very much different.

If you look at it barebones and generalize all character intentions, then sure.
    The ending is extremely similar actually, what would have been different would have been if Sylvanas was killed. But instead she ran away to scheme another day, coincidentally quite close to what happened to Garrosh.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Oh boy imagine Tyrande finding it out, she'd go even more mental than after losing her planter... I mean tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    One brings shadow, one brings light
    Two toned echoes tumbling through time
    Threescore wasted, ten cast aside
    Four-fold knowing, no end in sight
    One brings shadow, one brings light
    One dark future no one survivies
    On their shadows away we fly

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    We are approaching 700.
    Based on recent patterns I have no doubt that 1000 before BlizzCon is going to happen