Don't you guys have The Bolvar?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    This will be a fucking great BlizzCon.
    I really hope it will. I'm going in cautious, especially after last year, but I'd love if they pulled a lot of great things out of their bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Almost 700 pages!

Weren't we at 300 like 5 days ago? Hype train's picking up speed
    Talking of hype train, can someone please make a new one with The Bolvar and everything?

Next stop on the Hype Train: Blizzcon 2019.

I'm going to have to like. Live on 4 hours of sleep if I wanna catch it live. Woo me lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    Don't you guys have The Bolvar?
    The Bolvar is with us, it is all around us, burturing us, showing us the true way.

Sometimes that way leads to long distractions on who in the WoW cast is a power bottom, but a path nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, 700 pages. Only 300 to go before Blizzcon. At this rate we will be done with that by Wednesday.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    I'm going to have to like. Live on 4 hours of sleep if I wanna catch it live. Woo me lmao
    At least you got the first post on page 700.

I think Elune should stay as a night elf thing... just like loa is mostly a troll thing (druids also have a connection to some of them)
    With Cenarius, Moonkins, Night Warrior, Scythe of Elune idk that stuff does not fit really fit with light stuff we got. So idk for me if she is "just" a generic light lord.. that would be super strange.
    I'm pretty sure next expansion will show us at least more. Hopefully they stay vague about Elune.

5+ Year Old Account
    700! We did it. 300 to go by Friday...
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    At least you got the first post on page 700.
    And three posts on page 666, go me :'D

15+ Year Old Account
    I can add a line on my CV: was on page 700

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    On another topic... less than 4 days and 9 hours till blizzcon!
    And I am sitting here still debating whether or not I want to buy the digital ticket simply for the fact that I know there is going to be a playable demo coming with it

3+ Year Old Account
    700! Big time poggers

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I think Elune should stay as a night elf thing... just like loa is mostly a troll thing (druids also have a connection to some of them)
    With Cenarius, Moonkins, Night Warrior, Scythe of Elune idk that stuff does not fit really fit with light stuff we got. So idk for me if she is "just" a generic light lord.. that would be super strange.
    I'm pretty sure next expansion will show us at least more. Hopefully they stay vague about Elune.
    What if we meet her and she has two personalities

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    What if we meet her and she has two personalities
    That got me thinking. What if Elune is a god of more than one aspect/domain (Life/Death) and the phases of the moon represent which is the more dominant aspect in that particular phase.

i.e Waxing: Life>Death
    Waning: Death>Life
    New Moon: Death
    Full moon: Life
    A new cycle if you will...
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Damn I just found out that JAB is really what people at Blizzard calls Jay lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    That got me thinking. What if Elune is a god of more than one aspect/domain (Life/Death) and the phases of the moon represent which is the more dominant aspect in that particular phase.

i.e Waxing: Life>Death
    Waning: Death>Life
    New Moon: Death
    Full moon: Life
    A new cycle if you will...
    Would be interesting, and it would sort of tie in to her link with both the Light and the Void. Presumably if this is true the idea is that when the universe was first created according to Chronicles Elune was created. Then you add some semi-pretentious dialogue alluding to how life is both Light and Void, and how when you have neither you have death, which would explain how the Void dislikes Death and claim the Light allying with them is a bad thing, and also how both Light and Void are able to ressurect people.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole "the Bolvar" shtick is already tiresome.

I may be outdated, but wasn't it stated that Elune may has created Naaru, making her another manifestation of the Light?