Quote Originally Posted by pantupino View Post
    all aboard muthafucka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I'm the official nake doubler of Chris.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'm more prone to believe this new map https://i.imgur.com/XQEHhfM.jpg

it's generally the type of quality of the maps they give us during the announcement year
    Confirmed fake by a regular here...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzgear link says "down for maintenance" for me

Sure Blizzard. Maintenance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Pretty sure I said this on like page 350 but just to reiterate to the "WTF blue eyes" crowd.

Blizzard artists are some of the best in the business. There's a deliberate duality going on here visually beyond just the eyes that I'm sure we'll figure out soon enough, but the left half of the background is daylight, and the right is cold ice. Bolvar seems to represent these dualing motifsl. Day and night, life and death. I don't think it's an accident. Likely the next expansion is about Life and Death.

This SAME color palette of orange / blue carries through the logo AND the "Bastion" concept art.

Also Azerite...

Calling it now, The Bolvar will exist as a split personality of sorts. When the Lich King is taking over, his eyes go blue. When it's The Bolvar, his eyes turn red. Maybe a bit too anime for WoW, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Just FYI, there's a good chance that that Bolvar pic is for 8.3, not for the new expansion. I'm a firm believer that Sylvanas won't be a major part of 9.0.
    or that the 8.3 cinematic is the expac cinematic.

5head

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Okay guys, brainstorming! @Feali @Renley @Shadochi @FlubberPuddy @Nymrohd @Chickat We need to get a PG power bottom on that train.
    Already on it!

Also phase in some of this beautiful work of art into there.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    already confirmed fake by the creator @ercarp
    That is that then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Someone should make a screenshot compilation of all those people who kept denying the legitimacy of the Bolvar pic
    The worst thing about them isn't even denying the legitimacy of it, it's the fact that they went out of their way to try to prove it's fake by analyzing a single pixel of the picture and try to pull the "I'm a professional" card.

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    Im with you on that one
    Genn 100% but who will be the Horde counter-part? I'd say Baine, but then there's no real leader for the Taurens (not that he is any leader to begin with... a traitor scum)

I can imagine genn chasing sylvanas to icecrown because he has such a hard-on for her and is always chasing

Bolvar is like " get off my lawn " and smashes genn's skull into the pavement with his big hammer

sylvanas stabs bolvar with the shadow priest dagger that has nzoth trapped inside of it, letting nzoth open the portal to shadowlands

Panicmode is the word they were looking for.

Just FYI, there's a good chance that that Bolvar pic is for 8.3, not for the new expansion. I'm a firm believer that Sylvanas won't be a major part of 9.0.
    Ah yes, that is why she is the key art for Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will be relevant to 9.0 in some capacity. She wouldn't be on the Blizzcon poster if she wasn't.

Genn 100% but who will be the Horde counter-part? I'd say Baine, but then there's no real leader for the Taurens (not that he is any leader to begin with... a traitor scum)
    Calm down there, Sylvanas doesn't give a shit about you, she won't consider you a second thought.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    A credible forumgoer claims to be at Anaheim where there are rumours of Blizzcon merch being stolen and that some of that merch points to a Northrend revamp.
    Is that the same one from the thread that got closed due to people frothing at the mouth due to Greta Thunberg? I honestly wouldn't mind it as long as my Gorloc buddies are still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Poor Chickat, reading the thread broke him.
    I fixed it. Idk what happened.

Funnily enough, the links WoWHead provided to the Onyxia and Bolvar pictures? Guess which one works and which one doesn't?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The worst thing about them isn't even denying the legitimacy of it, it's the fact that they went out of their way to try to prove it's fake by analyzing a single pixel of the picture and try to pull the "I'm a professional" card.
    Already trolled several of them funny stuff i tell you