10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I kind of am! But it's so much easier than just summing everything up in one post!
    I would reply to everything in 1 mega post, but my post count isnt gonna rise by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    BFA would have been THE tinker expansion. What with its foundation moment being the creation of new technological weapons.
    I could still see it happening (sadly) as an analogus implementation to allied races. They sold allied races as an 8.0 feature, but in reality it was just a tailend 7.x.y feature pay-walled behind an 8.0 pre-order. If they were to switch to class again but keep the design and monetization paradigm, then tinker would actually still fit. Late 8.3 feature pay-walled behind a 9.0 pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    But I can't help but think all the Tinker-related stuff, all the teases, weren't just random (the island expedition team, the junkyard random little area with 3 quests in Tiragarde leading to the Mechagon zone later on, Gallywix and Mekkatorque and now Gazlowe becoming prominent in the story, frickin mech battles, mechagnomes etc) and maybe they did plan, at some point, to add Tinkers but just couldnt make it work, or expansion plans change and they scrapped (no pun intended) the idea? Again, who knows, game development is weird, I just dont think everything is as black and white as some claim it to be. Just food for thought as I drink my coffee
    Because people have been asking for gnome content for years since they're the most neglected Alliance race. And goblins are the natural counterpart to gnomes so they came along as well.

Technology is kind of a big thing with gnomes and goblins, so when there's gnome and goblin content it's pretty central to it. Just like when we had draenei content the Soulbinders and Artificers were important, but both are unplayable. Or when we have forsaken content and Dark Rangers and Apothecaries are important, but unplayable. Or when we have night elf content and Wardens and Priestess of Elune are important, but unplayable. Or when we have troll content and Shadow Hunters are important, but unplayable.

And so on and so forth. I think nearly every race has 1 or more NPC only class that shows up when that race is getting content.

Tinkers are important for gnome and goblin based content, but that doesn't mean they're any more likely to be a new class than any other race based NPC only class.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Imagine if Blizzard just had an artist create a still image of Bolvar, purposely leaked it, then posted it on the gear store just to throw us off the tail of the real expansion:

Not gonna lie I kinda want a Corgi.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think Tinkers will be perfect for the expansion where we go to space and fight the Void Lords.
    According to some posters... they are best choice for any theme.

Also,good morning family!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

If we're not getting Tinkers as a tank/heal/ranged class, I'd much much much rather get 3-5 4th specs over another edgy class like Dark Ranger. Turn unholy fully ranged and give DKs Cinder, give us Shaman tanks, a ranged Paladin dps spec with Exorcism, hell slap in dark ranger for hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet half my posts are from the past 5 hype threads alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    According to some posters... they are best choice for any theme.

Also,good morning family!
    Morning sis.

Now that tinker(er) seems out of the way (which was the most plausible choice for me til yesterday), I'm going against all odds with fourth spec for every class.
    I just cannot imagine a Dark Ranger, it is too similar to a hunter (would fit as a fourth spec perhaps) and with Sylvanas as an enemy now it still doesn't make sense to me. Necromancer would be cool, but they take too much from Warlock and DK in my opinion.
    And first and foremost: I would really dig a ranged spec for my paladin.:-D

5+ Year Old Account
    I think we have exhausted all our gnome exposure for the rest of time. They are about to be shelved again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Not gonna lie I kinda want a Corgi.
    Corgis confirmed new hero class. They have four specs: Tinker, Dark Ranger, Necromancer, and Good Boi.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I bet half my posts are from the past 5 hype threads alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning sis.
    3.5k of my posts are from previous and another 900 from this

I mean I still see Tinkers as a solid shot by going the ghostbusters route, where their technology is trapping souls for us to power us up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Corgis confirmed new hero class. They have four specs: Tinker, Dark Ranger, Necromancer, and Good Boi.
    Ahhh, as i was reading I was wondering what the 4th one could be...

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you still think the factions will be dissolved in the next expac?

I really hope they at least remove some of the limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post

If I can play my horde toons with some of my old alliance friends I wouldn't mind one bit, doesn't even need to be full breakdown to form guilds and such, just let me run m+.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    I mean I still see Tinkers as a solid shot by going the ghostbusters route, where their technology is trapping souls for us to power us up.
    Reducing the new class to a bad joke to force it into an expansion it doesn't fit would be dumb.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Reducing the new class to a bad joke to force it into an expansion it doesn't fit would be dumb.
    ive seen people say similar things about pandaria haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly expect the factions will stay but the faction barrier itself will be dissolved, for groups, pve instances and even guilds.
    this is all I ever wanted. Would also help with the never-ending "not enough tanks and healers" queue woes

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is actually reporting people on this thread though? You gotta be in a bad place if you're trying to ruin the fun here

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Good Boi main.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post

Dissolved, nah. Cross-faction grouping, communication, tapping, yes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)