Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I've heard this is actually a major problem, and i completely understand it. The levelling process is way too long right now.
    People are delusional if they think a level squish is gonna make leveling any quicker though. And I feel like a lot of quick levels is better for new players than a low amount of slow levels.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursiel View Post
    You know what would be total wish fulfillment for me? If they did a Northrend revamp and brought Yogg-Saron back. I really liked him.
    What do you think that the Bolvar's armor and weapon are made from?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I've heard this is actually a major problem, and i completely understand it. The levelling process is way too long right now.
    Yeah, with full BoA the leveling process is still dauntingly long. Imagine what is like with no BoA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't think we've seen the last of Ol' Yoggy, that's for sure.
    I just always think back to when Bolvar was crowned and part of Yogg's theme plays. It gives me hope that we may see that beautiful bastard again.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    As mentioned many times before, it's all about the psychological game. When you hear any game has over 100 levels you think of it as a long grind, while 60 levels seems more attainable.

BUT most level squish people are also advocates to group it with a leveling revamp and world revamp, which 100% would peak the interest of new people.

And the time for 1-120 being same as 1-60 doesn't mean much, each individual ding might take longer, but it also feels like a bigger achievement since rewards would be more often.
    Well, thats why I said a level squish on its own would be silly.

If we get something like the old talent system back, it would be grand. But in the current state of old world content? Pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be total wish fulfillment for me? If they did a Northrend revamp and brought Yogg-Saron back. I really liked him.
    Pretty sure thats the hope some of us wanted with the Old Gods, one last Hurrah from all of them before they are gone for good but.... that probably isn't the direction Blizzard is going with.
    I've been told that 1-60 would be just the same as 1-120 and its an illusion but I keep saying, doesn't matter. in someone's head its much easier to swallow, illogical it may be(I don't think it is but w/e).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Who's hyped for 9.0 reveal???? THE BOLVAR or a Black Empire xpac with Bolvar being from 8.3.5 closure??

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Yeah, with full BoA the leveling process is still dauntingly long. Imagine what is like with no BoA.
    the other problem was the lack of char progresion feeling while you lvl since you always scaled to enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    I just always think back to when Bolvar was crowned and part of Yogg's theme plays. It gives me hope that we may see that beautiful bastard again.
    If I had the time I could make a "Virgin N'Zoth, Chad Yogg" meme. So far I haven't been terribly impressed with N'Zoth's performance in BfA...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had the time I could make a "Virgin N'Zoth, Chad Yogg" meme. So far I haven't been terribly impressed with N'Zoth's performance in BfA...
    Yeah. I feel kind of let down. He's supposed to be this great schemer and so far he seems more like an idiot. Unless there's some kind of huge twist at the end that we haven't seen, but somehow I doubt it.
    Hey

How would people feel about them readding multistrike and bringing classes back to be more similar to their WoD state? As empty as the expansion was, I don't personally remember classes being such an issue. Of course the ones that were revamped in Legion just make the new specs fit that design more.
    Totally in for Multistrike to come back. That was just a 500% better stat than Versatility (even more now than all Masteries are basically offensive or defensive Versatility)

I mean, N'zoth essentially disabled the Dragon Flights and almost destroyed Azeroth so I think he did better than Yogg.

How would people feel about them readding multistrike and bringing classes back to be more similar to their WoD state? As empty as the expansion was, I don't personally remember classes being such an issue. Of course the ones that were revamped in Legion just make the new specs fit that design more.
    I reaaaaaaally miss Multistrike(and WoD BM/MM/SV Q_Q). Multistrike was just a glorified crit, but it felt so good. And something feeling good is important to the game. I wish it would come back. It's a million times more fun than Mastery and Versatility.

Just a reminder that we've seen barely any leaks that explain the Drowned Defias and HD Westfall textures. Some kind of revamp is likely happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itshappeningyes View Post
    Who's hyped for 9.0 reveal???? THE BOLVAR or a Black Empire xpac with Bolvar being from 8.3.5 closure??
    Super hyped! As long as we get to see The Bolvar in a cinematic, I will be more than happy, even if it was just for 8.3.5 (which I doubt at this point).

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone provide the freshest version of the hype train again, please? Not that easy to find when you mad people post 10 pages in 5 minutes.

Yeh, didn't they say something along the lines that there is more going on there than meets the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It needed a JJ Abrams reboot, but I was the only thing available.
    Ah man I miss Metzen and him at the panels...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Just a reminder that we've seen barely any leaks that explain the Drowned Defias and HD Westfall textures. Some kind of revamp is likely happening.

I hope for a revamp... But there was 1-2 " leaks " that said about going around and absorbing souls of the dead in the pre patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Well, thats why I said a level squish on its own would be silly.

If we get something like the old talent system back, it would be grand. But in the current state of old world content? Pointless.
    Well for new players a talent system revamp might not mean anything. That's why it is often said to be best with a leveling revamp and world revamp.

Heck, even if instead of changing to the old system, they could make it that every 2 levels (so since there are 21 talents, 42 levels total) you unlock another ability from the existing talent tree, every three unlocks moves you to a new unlock on the next tier. So you gradually unlock the talents and not just all 3 abilities at the same level.

That's already 21 ding rewards, almost half of the new squished level cap.

Small changes like that to the way characters level would influence the experience a lot
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread