Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Why are people doubting its Shadowland?

The Bolvar Fine Print flyer leak to be wrong would mean that someone managed to acquire the Bolvar image and then made a fake leak around it that came out before the actual leak.
    We doubt it because of all the leaks we got from weakauras it is the least credible. The only reason we are even properly considering it is because of association with the other leaks.

Specifically the Bastion and Kyrian leak, not the other one. That one has slightly more credibility behind it, and even then it could be a scrapped prototype fo all we know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account

The Bolvar Fine Print flyer leak to be wrong would mean that someone managed to acquire the Bolvar image and then made a fake leak around it that came out before the actual leak.
    I think most would agree it's probably legit. But there is an ocean between probably and certainly. People won't be satisfied until we have the announcement direct from the stage and cinematic, and that is the correct approach. A healthy scepticism is to be appreciated.

The next piece of information will be the trademark being located. That always happens.

And very shortly this thread will almost certainly be the Shadowlands Megathread, and be the top topic in the Shadowlands forums for the next nine or ten months.

Wonder how fast it will take the MMO mods to do that once it is all confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    For it to not f*ck up the timeline, you'd have to make Northrend not be part of the leveling experience of the world revamp up to max level, or be only accessible through the caverns of time as a "stuck in time clearly in the past" experience. So, in any case, if we get a Northrend revamp before we get a world revamp, it will forever but stuck in the past AGAIN.
    They could do the BS where you talk to someone to phase the zones back to what they were. Or if you're not >120, then they are phased correctly.
    #TeamTinkers

People guessed Shadowlands correctly because it was already in the WoW lore and everything was pointing toward it. The rest of the former leaks are still suspect. What came from the Blizz store is extremely likely to be the real deal. The former map and details of Shadowlands is probably nonsense.

All we know is there is a place called Bastion that looks like a very fortified city. I'm speculating it will be our starting neutral city, and it seems to be inspired by ancient Greek and Middle Eastern ideas of afterlife. A bit of wild speculation on my part, maybe even Elune.

I'm wondering if perhaps Elune is tasked with keeping the various parts of the Shadowlands separate. And Emerald Dream and Shadowlands may both play into this. Sylvanas may be planning to take the Shadowlands for herself so that she may never died and end up in the void or oblivion. Which will upset the balance.

A Diablo-esque "war in heaven" may ensue. And Bolvar may see the need to raise new Death Knights fallen in the fourth war (including our allied races), in order to send them to the Shadowlands to maintain that balance.

10+ Year Old Account

Because everyone knows it's Shadowsands

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Probably that leak is fake. The logo there doesn't look anything like hte legit one.

I think a lot of people just guessed Shadowlands correctly and used it for fakes.
    The legit one? Lmao, they're both fake as shit and you know it

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Because of all these things used in Legion which are mostly realms for the afterlife or are heavily related to the afterlife / shadowlands.

And i once again would like to emphasize the major assets they used in Legion that would make up great Shadowlands content:

- Emerald Nightmare: The Emerald Dream is aside an unaltered world the afterlife for all nature related beings. Implementing that in a Shadowlands as a raid in the nightmare version would create a mission to grant the animals and nature related beings a great afterlife

- Halls of Valor: being deemed worthy to enter the Vrykul afterlife: experiencing this as dungeon in Shadowlands makes more sense than during Legion.

- Helheim: just a small area we did like what? 8 quests in? Would have made a great zone and place to go for Shadowlands expansion.

- Helya is also in charge of a Vrykul lile afterlife and seems to fight over souls / deceased with Odyn by stealing them from Odyn. Would have been a great reason to fight Helya in a Shadowlands expansion but instead it was literally thrown into Legion to fill between Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. (Thats really how it felt to a lot of people)

- Maw of Souls. Again, a great option for a dungeon or zone.... to maybe lead into a Helya raid

There are so many references and Death / Shadowlands assets used in Legion... which would be way better off to be left on the shelve for a Shadowlands expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    They could do the BS where you talk to someone to phase the zones back to what they were. Or if you're not >120, then they are phased correctly.
    Still wouldn't fix the timeline regarding this specific continent. Ugh, if so Blizzard is doing all of this so wrong...

People genuinely believe that for some reason.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

No clue honestly. The flyer is all but confirmed pending the trademark coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly think that the quests take them more effort than the graphical overhaul will.
    Probably at this point, but I think it's the thing we need more so I'll say Blizz does it over Graphical Overhaul because I want it more. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I think its possible just not "Oh its warmer." If thats even a thing.
    Well some folks are still referencing the map yesterday that fails basic science about stuff like gravity. Implying that the higher regions would flood before the lower regions as if water doesn't flow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We doubt it because of all the leaks we got from weakauras it is the least credible. The only reason we are even properly considering it is because of association with the other leaks.

Specifically the Bastion and Kyrian leak, not the other one. That one has slightly more credibility behind it, and even then it could be a scrapped prototype fo all we know.
    I am talking about this one here.

How is it the least credible one? We got the source of the image AFTER the leak was released. It clearly states WoW: Shadowlands. How would it be a "scrapped prototype"? A scrapped prototype of the expansion title? Yeah no.

Its Shadowlands. Dunno why people doubt it. The logistics of that image being fake are so unrealistic, I just dont see it being fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    even if the bastion shit is fake the logo i "shadowlands" i doubt thy will name a expansion like tht just to be second tier raid

Shroud of elune is shit, and it likely to be fake for a lot of reasons other than bastion
    Why, exactly?
    Just because we are not in the Shadowlands at all times doesnt mean the name is wrong. The expansion would most likely revolve around Shadowlands anyways, for all we know the new Island expedition system is venturing into the Shadowlands. Or maybe there are several dungeon on it. Maybe there is even a max-level zone we go to regularly, or the Shadowlands serves exactly the same purpose the Broken shore did in Legion.

There is nothing preventing an expansion called WoW: Shadowlands from not spending all our time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Still wouldn't fix the timeline regarding this specific continent. Ugh, if so Blizzard is doing all of this so wrong...
    I'm with you. They've been doing it wrong for a long time. That's why we need a revamp!
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by runebobo View Post
    All we know is there is a place called Bastion that looks like a very fortified city
    No. All we know is, that the Bolvar Art is from Blizz. Nothing more. You people should get the facts straight. That wierd Shadowland Poster implying it is in the Demo-Area is just speculation.

So what snacks is everyone eyeing up for Friday?

I'm getting to the age where takeaways should come with a cost/benefit analysis and a reminder to buy more bogroll, so at the most I'll grab a burger.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

How is it the least credible one? We got the source of the image AFTER the leak was released. It clearly states WoW: Shadowlands. How would it be a "scrapped prototype"? A scrapped prototype of the expansion title? Yeah no.

Its Shadowlands. Dunno why people doubt it. The logistics of that image being fake are so unrealistic, I just dont see it being fake.
    I'm not saying it is fake. I am saying it is not confirmed. It is very likely confirmed, and the name Shadowlands is on top of the list for next expansion name, but we do not actually know until Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    So what snacks is everyone eyeing up for Friday?

I'm getting to the age where takeaways should come with a cost/benefit analysis and a reminder to buy more bogroll, so at the most I'll grab a burger.
    Probably something extremely unhealthy like candy. Discount Halloween candy maybe after the holiday rolls through.
    Hey

It doesn't matter. People will continue to say the Shadowlands logo is fake until it's revealed by Blizzard themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    No. All we know is, that the Bolvar Art is from Blizz. Nothing more. You people should get the facts straight. That wierd Shadowland Poster implying it is in the Demo-Area is just speculation.
    They're from the same source, are they not? The LOGO is extraordinarily well done. By a professional artist. And the art fits perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Lich King art was found to be true and not faked. THe actual paper to the left of the art...is not totally true. I think, things are getting so confusing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi