Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or it is a mockup prototype made by Blizzard using a fake name.
    Just because this is the most likely does not make it true. It just makes it highly likely.
    Falling from a ten story building doesn't mean you'll die, but it's highly likely you will.

Dying on this LOL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS JUST 99.999999999999% REAL BUT THATS NOT PROOF hill is annoying and offers absolute zero to the discussion besides "uhhh guys maybe the Ogre expansion is real because the other one is .00000000000000000001% fake".

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    where did shroud of elune come from did i miss smthring
    https://i.imgur.com/iguvOgB.jpg

One of the thausand leaks this week.

At some point the likelihood of something being fake versus real just falls off a cliff. When it comes from Blizz themselves, the alternative is that they planted a false lead. Which seems unlikely, but certainly not impossible. I think there's a better than 95% chance the Bolvar art is real and the flyer, well that depends on the source, but it fits really well, and the graphic is incredibly well made. Totally professional. Not something you whip up in a single day. A professional artist would have had to put a lot of work into it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I honestly can't believe there's people who genuinely think someone found the Bolvar picture on their own and decided to make a fake leak using the real leak. Even if that had actually been the case, we went around a day almost two without anyone being able to find out if Bolvar picture was real or not before it was confirmed, highly unlikely that we didn't find it but some random person who ended up trolling everyone did. Not to mention that the store only just opened up yesterday, there was literally no way for the person to find it unless they are a Blizzard employee who's fucking with us when it comes to the title. The expansion is called Shadowlands, it's as simple as that, the logo and Kyrian/Bastion thing is a whole another story that just happens to have the same title, but combined with the name being confirmed and how high quality it is - it's also very likely to be the real deal.
    Well, someone who made the Bolvar image or cinematic thing or whatever we call it, might have been smart enough to not take his source material from a google search.

That it cant be found anywhere isnt a guarantee it is 100% real.
    The gearstore made it pretty clear it prolly is, but before that..

Also fake leak to throw us off sounds a reasonable thing

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Falling from a ten story building doesn't mean you'll die, but it's highly likely you will.

Dying on this LOL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS JUST 99.999999999999% REAL BUT THATS NOT PROOF hill is annoying and offers absolute zero to the discussion besides "uhhh guys maybe the Ogre expansion is real because the other one is .00000000000000000001% fake".
    I don't get why it's a thing now that "If it's 99% maybe true and 1% demonstrably false, the 99% wins out and we should treat Shroud of Elune as real."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    The legit one? Lmao, they're both fake as shit and you know it
    The one on the front page? Yeah it's real man.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the leak is not revolved around shadowlands, not a bit, is revolved around dragon isles but with the bird race and "elune" and that is lame

shadowlands would be the main focus, and the expansion would be around that, going tot here just in 9.2 as a second tier raid don't make any sense

and the leveling going to 65 then wainting for other patch to get 70 is the most obnoxious think they could possibly do
    Wait? Did the leak actually say it had timegated levelling?
    Don't remember reading that honestly, that is a pretty serious blow to credibility indeed.

On to the other thing though. Last expansion was called Legion, but if you go back and check very little in each zone actually had to do with the Legion, mostly it was just Azsuna. All the other zones had the Legion dealt with mostly tangentially, with them not really being the main focus until 7.2, when we went back to the Broken shore.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

One thing that makes me question that merchandise pic is WoW: Shadowlands in one place and WoW Shadowlands in another. Why no colon in both places?

It is possible that the pic is real and the rest isn't.
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But those are completely different departments and resources.
    Yeah. But both departments would also be working on Shadowlands stuff.

Honestly I think they can do a revamp, but this forum seems to have decided if it's Shadowlands then it can't be Revamp so gotta make some compromises.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I... eat quietly?
    You can't exactly control the sound a chip makes when you crunch it between your teeth.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    One thing that makes me question that merchandise pic is WoW: Shadowlands in one place and WoW Shadowlands in another. Why no colon in both places?

Likely just an oversight. That's a very very minor issue tbh. There exists numerous typos and spelling issues in game that have been there for years. It's not a deal breaker imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/iguvOgB.jpg

One of the thausand leaks this week.
    (x) doubt

10char

Okay, I'd rather have people talking about Tinkers than people suddenly denying that Shadowlands is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is there a chance that Kyrian may be the Forsaken allied race? We're missing Calia undead still, and spirit healers look like blue humans.
    Oh, please no. No more Allied Races in that game...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah. But both departments would also be working on Shadowlands stuff.

Honestly I think they can do a revamp, but this forum seems to have decided if it's Shadowlands then it can't be Revamp so gotta make some compromises.
    We havent decided on that,but current reliable leaks that havent been debunked point to only a northrend revamp.

Of course I would love a EK and kali revam
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account

Someone would have had to have gotten ahold of the leaked cinematic still and decided "leaking a high-quality cinematic still isn't enough. I need to make a fake catalog, blur the image, and leak that."

That's some intense mental gymnastics to call it fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Okay, I'd rather have people talking about Tinkers than people suddenly denying that Shadowlands is real.

Indeed. @Teriz please do your magic.

Formerly known as Arafal

The merchandise pic came out before the Blizzcon store was up and the picture was accessible. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    Oh, please no. No more Allied Races in that game...
    We're at least getting two more, maybe three if you think they'll do one for the spot where the Pandaren are. Go check the Allied Races tab on the PTR: there's room for three more after Mechagnomes and Vulpera.

If they were the last ones they would just have edited the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I honestly can't believe there's people who genuinely think someone found the Bolvar picture on their own and decided to make a fake leak using the real leak. Even if that had actually been the case, we went around a day almost two without anyone being able to find out if Bolvar picture was real or not before it was confirmed, highly unlikely that we didn't find it but some random person who ended up trolling everyone did. Not to mention that the Blink store only just opened up yesterday, there was literally no way for the person to find it unless they are a Blizzard employee who's fucking with us when it comes to the title. The expansion is called Shadowlands, it's as simple as that, the logo and Kyrian/Bastion thing is a whole another story that just happens to have the same title, but combined with the name being confirmed and how high quality it is - it's also very likely to be the real deal.
    And where do you get that from?

The Bolvar image is real, and there is no doubt there.
    The Bolvar image on the pamphlet is almost certainly real, though we have nothing concrete to prove it beyond it having the correct picture.
    The Shadowlands thing with Bastion and Kyrian is only considered legitimate by association, and by having the same name. Nothing about it has been proven.

It isnt a difficult concept to grasp, no matter how many times you throw around words like us being insane for doubting.
    The world revamp dream will never die!