Recruit a friend questions. *didn't want to post on the RAF thread*

Does only the person that recruits players get the mounts? It says both you and your friend will recieve exclusive recruitment rewards, what are those and do i get the same stuff as the person that i used their code?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The mounts are only for the recruiter. If you subscribe for 30 days (the free playtime that comes when you buy the game doesn't count) you get:

Friendship circlet (the recruiter also gets this): is a head item that increases xp gained by 20% up to level 25. This can be helpful if you want to try different jobs.
    Fist bump emote (the recruiter also gets this): it explains itself.
    99 aetheryte tickets: this can be used to travel around to unlocked locations for free.
    10 silver chocobo feathers: can be traded for gear at a special vendor.

So basically, it's a little extra that can help and a win:win situation for both players

You can check all the information here:
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...riend_recruit/
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    The mounts are only for the recruiter. If you subscribe for 30 days (the free playtime that comes when you buy the game doesn't count) you get:

Friendship circlet (the recruiter also gets this): is a head item that increases xp gained by 20% up to level 25. This can be helpful if you want to try different jobs.
    Fist bump emote (the recruiter also gets this): it explains itself.
    99 aetheryte tickets: this can be used to travel around to unlocked locations for free.
    10 silver chocobo feathers: can be traded for gear at a special vendor.

So basically, it's a little extra that can help and a win:win situation for both players

You can check all the information here:
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...riend_recruit/
    Thanks. I was also wondering. the 30% *for under 30* ring that you get from Hall of novice. Does that stack with everything else? *friend circlet/road to 70*

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Thanks. I was also wondering. the 30% *for under 30* ring that you get from Hall of novice. Does that stack with everything else? *friend circlet/road to 70*
    Yes. It also stacks with the Moogle hat for under 10 and the 3% from food.

I'm very curious. How and where do you pick these items up after you put in the friendship code? Nothing in my bag or moogle mail.

You get them by moogle mail.

I don't know if this might help you, but remember that the first 30 days that you get when you buy the game do not count for this rewards. If you are still in that time, even if you have already set a subscription, it won't count until those first 30 days are over. You could get them ASAP with a time card if you don't want to wait.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."