Poll: At which level do you think the average "I'm just gonna test out classic" will quit?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

At which level do you reckon the average player will quit Classic?

Hey. At which level do you think the average player will get bored/burned out and leave classic? Or do you think every single person who creates a character will get to 60?

Gee this isnt leading at all .. nope I cant tell your agenda whats so ever by your comment

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Gee this isnt leading at all .. nope I cant tell your agenda whats so ever by your comment
    Well, do you think everyone who starts classic will make it to 60? there are always the "Honeymooners" Or MMORPG Jumbers who try out every new thing and dosen't get to max level. I'm just wondering where people predict such players will stop

7+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you when my will to level is really tested, and that is around 40. So 40 is my guess.

The mid-way point is about 48 (in terms for absolute number of exp), so I expect many may drop off around then.
    And that's okay.
    The game will not last forever for me either, but I will make it to 60 sooner or later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canield View Post
    I can tell you when my will to level is really tested, and that is around 40. So 40 is my guess.
    Yeah that’s what I would’ve said, especially after the glow of SM has faded.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

between 40-50 it gets unplayable for me

i guess depends on the class too

When I originally played vanilla I made it to 40 before going back to EQ2.

I do remember running out of quests around STV and having to grind mobs in order to progress to next zones, and I suppose that will be unacceptable for the current average gamer, sooo around there I guess. 30ish.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

If you're referring to people who didn't play vanilla, I can say around 40ish. They're used to the past 20 levels with a mount and reach the slog to 40, realize they don't even have enough to buy one and nobody will give them free gold to buy it then quit.

You either make it to 40 and get the mount and then go all the way or you quit before bored and annoyed by the running. It's very unlikely you quit after getting your mount. Most quits happen between 20 and 30.

I'm thinking 1 because I've long lost interest in any blizzard games nor do I want to support them anymore. Just enjoy browsing the mmo-champ forums though.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

I think it's around 40 where you start having to leave a zone before the last one is completed. Things like STV have such an enormous range that you'll find yourself having to go places like Desolace to get the levels to finish it.

Adventure? Yes. Pain in the arse? Also yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 40-60. The mount you finally is only the 60% one, so you're still horribly slow, but at the same time, you're not even halfway there XP wise at 40, so levels will take longer and longer and I feel most people who will stop before 60 will do it in that level range, I think..

At least I did the first time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    At about lvl 30-40. Then maybe not quit, but give up the "race to 60"-mentality and have end-game WoW as a point on their bucket list

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe 30-40 I think,

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    You either make it to 40 and get the mount and then go all the way or you quit before bored and annoyed by the running. It's very unlikely you quit after getting your mount. Most quits happen between 20 and 30.
    Mounts are expensive. I was around level 50 before I got one, and I got it from fishing up Stonescale Eels for players who were actually having fun.

By 20 you will know if Classic is for you or not imo. Although the agenda of this thread is pretty obvious and negitive centric.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    I'm thinking 1 because I've long lost interest in any blizzard games nor do I want to support them anymore. Just enjoy browsing the mmo-champ forums though.
    You think the average player, meaning the topic of the conversation will do that because of your experience? ;p

nobody will ever get bored out of classic because its about mmorpg and entertains itself

only people who quit will be the addicts who need constant dopamine kick from useless gambling epics