Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This game need big ressurection, new blood... sooo hell yeah bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by roberts282 View Post
    If that's the case what would you play and on what side?
    Different game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Hmmm, let me think, who is a neckbeard... Someone who enjoys finding reasons as to why their character would act in a certain way, or someone who feels so insecure that they have to waste time ganking and corpse camping a random dude on the internet?
    Definitely the first one.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Definitely the first one.
    Remove your profile avatar immediately. Stop pretending to be Saitama you neckbeard.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    "Not WoW."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Remove your profile avatar immediately. Stop pretending to be Saitama you neckbeard.
    Someone got cut deep. The truth hurts.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Night Elf DK for sure.
    Racial is just too good for too many things.
    That or Dwarf for the same reason.
    Would be very nice to be able to play Alliance races as Horde.

Its time, for sure.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Same as now, but might change main to Blood Elf Mage seeing the guild is alliance(silly people) but I might just change my Nelf DH to Belf DH for main. Rest will stay the same, 50/50 as now. I will however play my Undead Priest and Blood Elf Paladin quite a lot more if I can play with my Alliance guildies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarf in a heartbeat.

I Want to be furiosa.

Or glorious flaming beard.

I'm fine with either.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    What I've always played I suppose. I'm not bloody likely to start all new characters because of that. It depends on what they do.

I don't want the faction lines blurred. I want them irrelevant.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    if this happen... I would be heartbroken and so much of the joy in Warcraft would be gone for me... faction Pride is all what world of warcraft is and should be about
    Faction pride is so lame. It's so pathetic that some people care that much about what color their flag is.

I would stay mostly with Nelfs, but maybe make my nelf mage horde... but this heavily depends on what the next xpack will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post

Also a Draenei, but I think I wouldn't get as much hate for that, because people are odd.
    Draenei is the Race with the most "Fan art" So i think we all know why noone would dislike to have more draenei females running around

If they got rid of factions from game play letting horde races group with alliance races I would change most of my horde toons to alliance races like human and keep playing with my horde guild. The alliance races just look better than the horde ones but right now if I want decent group play I have to be horde.

It is going to happen, there is no question. It is all about how the implementation is going to work. I have a feeling it will be "Unity Mode" and will work the same way as War Mode but for PvE peace.

Draenei masterrace.

maybe some humans. never any horde race again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night elves like... Always and forever!

And ofc some blood elves.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Human. I'd sacrifice all the other racials for a buff to Diplomacy.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

As a frost death knight, probably blood elf. Those extra Runic Power points from Arcane Torrent could be invaluable for maintaining BoS for a few more seconds, possibly even longer.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    What Will You Play?
    Another game.