Classic AV coming to BfA

Classic Alterac Valley PvP Event
    During the 15th anniversary you will be able to queue for a classic version of Alterac Valley that is identical to how it was when it initially released during Vanilla. Completing a series of activities in this version will reward you with the Stormpike Battle Ram (A) or Frostwolf Snarler (H).
    Uhm, the jury is still out whether they nail the scaling but... this could potentially be fracking amazing, guys!

Oh thats pretty neat, a bit disappointing the first version isn't going to be in Classic at All

How is it different?

Quote Originally Posted by Papzer View Post
    How is it different?
    In the grand scheme of things it's pretty similiar, however notable differences are.

Field of Strife is slightly bigger (between Iceblood GY and Stonehearth Bunker are some Syndicate guys located).
    Field of Strife / Snowfall GY is occupied by Winterax Trolls, including their Boss, Korrak the Bloodrager (you had to kill this guy originally for the lvl 50 quest).
    Some Npc Events (i think you could summon a Shredder army if you rescued a Goblin from the syndicate camp mentioned above).
    Elite Lieutenants at every tower (i think some were recently re added into AV, but not all of them).
    You could loot certain items from dead enemies that corresponded to their race and turn them in for rep (like Nightelf ears, Undead spines, etc.)

Stuff above was largely removed during Vanilla already, but going by the word "initially" i assume they would use that.

Game Changer will mainly be the lack of Reinforcements, thus shifting a greater importance onto certain NPC events such as Cavalry (still exists but is barely used), Infantry Assault and summoning Lokholar / Ivus.

Well I am not that excited, but we will see.
    Although the events sounds nice, and I would love to see Ivus in action. Nowadays it's kind of impossible.

classic av should stay in classic