I figure it might not hurt to figue out mostly for farming purposes the minimal levels you'll want to be at in order to solo dungeons. It could give Bank Toons something to do without putting too much into it as well.

I remember soloing Deadmines at level 22+ and Stockades at level 32+ but in both cases it was as a Paladin or Hunter. The first time I soloed Stratholme...I think I was 58+ and also a Paladin.

This was during Burning Crusade, mind you so I assume there would be an adjustment depending on class used. Naturally, I assume folks would want to do solo runs in dungeons they don't have to go out of their way to reach. I know where all of the dungeons and raids are in-game so traveling to them isn't a problem to me. Of course, I don't see myself traveling the length of The Barrens to Razorfen Kraul/Downs as Alliance a whole lot. Same with getting to The Deadmines as Horde. With a group sure but to solo...eh, I'd have to think about it if I'm not a Mage.

Back on topic: What are the minimum levels you wanna be to start soloing most dungeons by level depending on class? I assume for Cloth DPS you wanna be at a higher level than the other classes for survivability reasons.