Looking for friends from vanilla and tbc.

So as the title says im looking for some ppl i used to play with a long time ago.

My char was named Kalle and was a resto shaman, i started on dentarg and had a guild called Storm Riders. In tbc i moved to Chamber of aspects and joined a guild called Epic Projects where i stayed for quite a long time. I also played a druid tank for awhile, if im not mistaken it was called Gylmer.

Would be fun if anyone from that time would actually play classic wow.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle1 View Post
    So as the title says im looking for some ppl i used to play with a long time ago.

My char was named Kalle and was a resto shaman, i started on dentarg and had a guild called Storm Riders. In tbc i moved to Chamber of aspects and joined a guild called Epic Projects where i stayed for quite a long time. I also played a druid tank for awhile, if im not mistaken it was called Gylmer.

Would be fun if anyone from that time would actually play classic wow.
    if posting here doesn't work you can also try here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ic-connections

i have done that. hopefully i will find someone atleast. thought i would give this a try to. might be more ppl actually looking here then on blizzards forum.