Poll: Do you want tinkers as new class in WoW?

Page 1 of 78
... LastLast

I Do Not Want Tinkers.

Do not fucking implement that shit.

Bring necromancers and get it over with. Any argument in opposition is purely subjective and backed by nothing but your beliefs.

Demon Hunters have proven that it’s possible. Blizzard’s stripping of Demonology to create the Demon Hunter class was simply terrible economization of resources. Blizzard successfully TINA’ed the mindset of the player-base.

Stop fucking with us. Implement them.
    Last edited by mario710; 2019-08-08 at 04:33 PM.

Nah, dark ranger is where it's at.

7+ Year Old Account
    They could never do a necro class right. Tinker is way better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Hunter is the cool guy we all wish we were
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Any argument in opposition is purely subjective and backed by nothing but your beliefs.
    You're not big on introspection,are you?

10+ Year Old Account

Bring necromancers and get it over with. Any argument in opposition is purely subjective and backed by nothing but your beliefs.

Demon Hunters have proven that it’s possible. Blizzard’s stripping of Demonology to create the Demon Hunter class was simply terrible economization of resources. Blizzard successfully TINA’ed the mindset of the player-base.

The exact same thing can be said about your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    You're not big on introspection,are you?
    Beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Unless we have a mechagnome or gnome/goblin themed expansion, we will not be getting tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Nah, dark ranger is where it's at.
    I've said it before, I'm not against dark ranger, but I feel like it would be more as a hunter spec than a full blown class itself.

As for the OP, I'm just going to assume this is satire in the "anyone disagreeing with me is wrong regardless of their evidence" variety.

Luckily, no-one cares what you want.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Unless we have a mechagnome or gnome/goblin themed expansion, we will not be getting tinkers.
    Well, the current belief is that since the next expansion doesn't fit with the tinkers theme (believing it to be a void-themed expansion) that is why they are introducing and showing the background for the tinker class and mechagnome now.

I'll take whatever they give us. Any new class will be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until I see it I don't have strong feelings either way.

It does seem like something that isn't worthy of a full class at first blush but who knows. Maybe they will make them awesome. I am somewhat picturing the Machinist from FFXIV and if they go somewhat that route im all in. I just don't think that is what we will get. I keep picturing basically a glorified engineer. If it does end up being real though I hope they prove me wrong.

But I want Tinkers.....so please implement that shit?

TBH demo warlock took from the demon hunter hero class from wc3 to begin with so that point is moot. You are waaaay out of touch with that one.

Necromancers would just end up being warlocks, since they both use crippling curses, they can summon minions etc. NOW, they could add in a prestige class type thing where u CAN play a necromancer, just the animations n icons n stuff would be changed but mechanically work the same. Necromancer would never happen.

Tinker remains the strongest class in line to be released.

I also, do not want a tinkerer class, steam punk is something I do not hold any interest in.

5+ Year Old Account
    Only good tinker is a tinker with Mecha suits. Anything else is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Well, the current belief is that since the next expansion doesn't fit with the tinkers theme (believing it to be a void-themed expansion) that is why they are introducing and showing the background for the tinker class and mechagnome now.
    And dark ranger will fit that role better since we have never gotten a new range dps. Necromancer is another good one since undead is somewhat the weakness of the void
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2019-08-08 at 04:49 PM.

I Do Not Want Tinkers.
    Tinkers are at least distinct enough with their theme to be differentiated from other classes and has the potential for enough variety to have multiple specializations. Necromancer is just Demonology Warlock with a Death Knight paint job; what would even separate its specializations?

10+ Year Old Account
    gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    And dark ranger will fit that role better since we have never gotten a new range dps.
    Personally for me, and I stated in a previous comment, I feel dark ranger would fit more as a hunter spec than a full-blown class itself. I mean, they even did a bit of it as a talent for MM back in Legion where Black Arrow (and Dark Ranger ability) could summon a skeletal minion (another Dark Ranger like ability). I mean, we've even had parts where people have actually shown ways to skin MM so that their abilities basically become the Dark Ranger.