Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've had addons for a while now:
    BetterVendorPrice
    ClassicCodex (Disabled, but downloaded in case Questie goes *boink*, since I refuse to risk a relog in the first hours post-launch)
    OutOfRange (See above, this time for tullaRange)
    Prat-3.0
    Questie
    RealMobHealth
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    tullaRange (BFA mod, but works in Classic)

Elvui, Atlasloot, Questie and Details so far. Whatever Elv doesn't include, I'll add later on.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Quest helper addons should be disabled tbh, i dont want it but im still tempted to get it for speed.
    They were already there was original Vanilla, so why?

I'd never use twitch because that shit's cancer but I'll be using some kind of quest helper, a threat meter. I might get auctioneer, is that still a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

7+ Year Old Account
    probably just dbm, bartender, and details

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I'd never use twitch because that shit's cancer but I'll be using some kind of quest helper, a threat meter. I might get auctioneer, is that still a thing?
    Yeah, it sooo hard to load the twitchapp, update/install your addons, and then close the app. Keep up the faux rage bro.

Where is ElvUI? I don't see it come up on the twitch app.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Lol. Some people take this game waaaay too serious.
    ..Getting addons is too serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Elvui, Atlasloot, Questie and Details so far. Whatever Elv doesn't include, I'll add later on.
    All these + Weakauras. Might get Plater, grid and Clique. We will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Im still not sure where I can set it so it twitch client shows me only classic addons

Amazing how well all the addons work already.

Got them installed asap. No Bartender or Bagnon, no play. Grateful they both work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I noticed on my twitch app I can start adding addons to Classic, may have been possible before -I just noticed it today.

So, who started and willing to share addon list?

For me the very first 2 would be: Questi / Lazy Pig
    the most important is classic auto pilot

saves you ton of time

and classiclfg for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Anything you download from wowace, curseforge, and wowinterface does not have viruses. Curse and WoWI have been trusted addon sources for over a decade with internal file checks.
    This just isn't true. Viruses get past them and spread to their users. A simple google search will confirm that.

If one wants to be safe, they should download via the curse client, then use an AV scanner or two to scan the entire addons folder. This can prevent viruses that trigger from clicking on the file from running.

To be ultra safe, install a vm of an OS of your choice, Linux or a Windows trial, and download the addon to the vm and scan it there.

I'm looking for a mod that works in Classic that just shows the range of the mob I have targeted. I don't need my bars to change color. I just want a simple mod to tell me the distance to target. Any ideas?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post
    This just isn't true. Viruses get past them and spread to their users. A simple google search will confirm that.

If one wants to be safe, they should download via the curse client, then use an AV scanner or two to scan the entire addons folder. This can prevent viruses that trigger from clicking on the file from running.

To be ultra safe, install a vm of an OS of your choice, Linux or a Windows trial, and download the addon to the vm and scan it there.
    What in the world did I just read? No.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

VendorPrice
    WeaponSwingTimer
    Details
    ThreatMeter
    Questie
    AltasLoot (deactivated)
    DBM (deactivated)

i am level 14.

Questie
    AtlasLoot
    BetterVendorPrice
    AdvancedIntefaceOptions (I'd like for the custom range of showing nameplates to work)
    FasterLooting

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post

I've been using those sources for more or less than 10 years. Never had a problem. That's just paranoia there.
    Last edited by Vynx; 2019-08-30 at 05:23 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know an add-on like "move anything" or "blizzmove" for Classic? I would like to reposition the party frames. You can move the player/target through the default UI.

I did because i am on holidays.
    Will install a few when back home and playing from my own pc.