Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Chipotle, In and Out, Jack in the Box, White Castle... probably others but those stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

I'm a lover of bbq steak. i don't know any chain name but i do know there's good ones in Texas so i'd go through each of them if i could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    To get the best you need to visit multiple fast food joints. Burger from Wendys then to McD's for the fries then to DQ for the shake.

- - - Updated - - -

Hungry Jacks?
    Yep. Although from my experience Maccas loses on all fronts compared to Hungry Jack's. Their fries pale in comparison to HJs chips. And HJs burgers and nuggies are constantly consistently good compared to Maccas, which fails to many times to count (salads in the burgers are always fresher and nicer looking compared to Maccas whose lettuce is nasty and wet looking, meat is nicer, etc.).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    [
    What fast food chain or restaurant would you like to try, that you haven't yet gotten the chance to for 1 or another reason?

Also

Also if you could be served by any of the worlds famous chefs who would it be?
    I'm not that big on fast food joints, but that french place, O'tacos, sounds interesting.

And, I don't want a chef to SERVE the food, rather make it But I think Ramsey would be my choice as well, if only to see if he's as hard ass in person as he is in his shows.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    None, I don't have any desire to eat shitty food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably In-N-Out and Popeyes.

Also lol at the people acting like they never eat fast food.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to try Yoshinoya if I ever go to California. As far as more general fast food places, though... Qdoba, Chipotle, or White Castle which I've surprisngly never had. We have a Moe's Southwest Grill in one of our local travel centers but I've never had it. And I've never been to Buffalo Wild Wings before.

I'm going to personally recommend that every fast food enthusiast try Whataburger at least once. It's a bit more expensive but they have some of the best burgers.
    Last edited by Texan Penguin; 2019-09-01 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    KFC is everywhere, although I am not exactly sure what comes to mind ordinarily when people hear or think of Kentucky much less Kentucky Fried Chicken. I think like Sicilian Pizza or Texas Steak House. There has to be something about the branding.

Taco Bell has gone from bad to terrible and bland now. I have no idea what the hell happened.
    KFC doesnt really exist in belgium but i think they are opening the first one in brussels soon or might have recently

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Chipotle looks good to me as far as the menu goes, but I've never tried one. The closest that I know of is about an hour and a half drive up the road, and I've never been in the mood to drive that far just to try a fast food place.

In and Out I've heard has a wicked burger.