15+ Year Old Account

Old WoW Accounts That Aren't Upgraded To BFA...

I have a couple older accounts that are tied to my main account. If I just add a sub to these, will they be able to play Classic? Or do these accounts have to be upgraded to BfA before Classic will work?

you dont need BFA, just active sub.

Why would BFA have anything to do with Classic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Why would BFA have anything to do with Classic
    Expansions up to BFA would be included in the “base” WoW. You would still need to buy BFA to play BFA.

The question is focused on if Classic is part of the “base” WoW or the BFA license.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Expansions up to BFA would be included in the “base” WoW. You would still need to buy BFA to play BFA.

The question is focused on if Classic is part of the “base” WoW or the BFA license.
    It's part of base WoW.

You don't need BFA. A basic sub will be enough.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post

I know that, classic would have absolutely nothing to do with an expansion of the game.