Does anyone else agree they need to add voice control?

Like adding a maximum level of noise allowed to transmit? So people can't scream into mics?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because there's already a volume control for voice chat in the game.

Furthermore, not every mic has the same audio quality. Some older mics for example,
    would be less audible, thus forcing your playerbase to buy specific mics in order to give
    good/clear audio. That's not a smart business decision.

You only have the following choices :
    -Don't go into voice chat at all
    -Keep the volume for voice chat low
    -Mute people who scream

I understand what your looking for. You want to have the volume at a decent level, but not have people who yell burst an ear drum.

Unfortunately with the different types of mics people use, your only option is to mute people and lower over all in-game chat volume.

I recommend getting a group of friends who use discord instead of in game chat. You can adjust everyone's volume individually still not what you are looking for but the next best thing.

I 100% agree but sadly I don't think its doable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Like adding a maximum level of noise allowed to transmit? So people can't scream into mics?
    Here I first thought you meant voice commands. I agree with voice level control indeed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..