Poll: What level are you?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Started last week, lvl 27. Having a lot of fun. Love the Duskwood quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turned 25 today, as I said before if this was 15 years ago i'd probably be 60 by now, too much responsibility these days keep me away from WoW. But I am enjoying the pace I'm going to be honest, I don;t feel the need to rush at all and enjoying every step. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    About a bar into 50.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Just dinged 56! BUSTY Dwarf Priest yes ma'am ^-^

I have a 34 warlock and 38 warrior so kinda leveling both at the same time

Well I am level 20 with my warrior, since I have only couple of hours per day to play, and not even every day it is possible for me. Real life is real life, but I enjoy slow pacing anyway.

55 Tauren Warrior
    31 Troll Hunter
    24 NE Hunter

Having a blast. Can't wait for 60 tanking and also leveling a few more classes.

29 warrior and 14 hunter, was fighting the queues more then mobs in the beginning with them 8 hour queues, then alot of work lately but getting there.

Not sure if i want my warrior or hunter to max first both are a blast to play.
    Do you hear the voices too?

33 Priest, put in 3-5h a night the first 4 nights to get to 21. Then had a 9 day vacation with no computer, so now I'm playing catch up with a lot of guildies.

Hit level 2 on the night of release. Logged in once since then and managed to hit level 3.

Thats that.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 26, closing on 27. Highest in guild is 43. Everyone is an adult with jobs and while some people play more than others it tends to be in the evening questing. We're not chaining 5 mans etc to speed level. Most of us played in vanilla (where we met) so it's also not like any of this is new to us... if I don't see BFD... eh.

52 bout 53, grabbing quests and heading to BRD!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    32,on my hunter.
    19 on my shamy. in like two days.

I'd be more on my "main" if it wasnt for the 11-hour queues the first week, and if the world had any allies in it.
    They're all busy spamming dungeons, while the hordies are camping most questing hubs, always with a lvl 60 aggressive nanny.

Priest (horde) 39.25 (committed to only playing with a friend when we can be on at the same time-I love playing with him but I want to level her!)
    Warlock (horde) 20
    Hunter (horde) 15
    Rogue (horde) 14
    Hunter (alliance) 12
    Paladin 10
    Mage (alliance) 10
    Warrior (horde) 8
    Shaman 7

The warrior is definitely going to be come my bank toon. Holy fuck is solo warrior awful. Loving the others, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I'm sitting at 42 on my main, I think? I've been slower than intended because I'm playing 4 different chars (3 Alliance, 1 Horde) to player with certain people and maintain their leveling bracket. I had been avoiding doing STV until my wife reached that level, so I could quest there on my main being decently high level for the area, and that zone is sooooo much better if you're in a group. Actually, most questing is much nicer in a group due to safety in numbers and even just the socializing you can do in a group when PvPing or waiting for respawns or whatever you're doing.
    Yeh I've basically been playing solo whole time (besides inviting people I find at some quest areas) without any addons on a pvp server. Shits rough man. My back is out and I have nerve pain in my legs so I'm trying to avoid being at my computer for too long too since I'm already working at a desk more than 8 hours a day. I finally gave up last night and downloaded questie. It feels dirty but I am just getting nowhere with questing without it. I wasnt looking any quest up online either. Used trade chat or run around till I figured it out.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-09-17 at 12:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only get to play 2 nights a week, so I am very behind a lot of people. But it's nice to see I'm not as behind as I thought, since it seems most people are between 20 and 40 and I'm 25.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    34 ret pally, rolling Corpsemaker with Impact enchant. Got the Scarlet Key last night, planning on farming SM Armory when I hit 37.
    I did SM cath and armory when i hit 37, u get about 1/4 of a lvl in cath (when ur 37), so yeah, it helped me a lot, did 37-40 in one day and got full sm gear

30, and will not go further untill my friends have some free time to help me get my whirlwind axe. Waiting 30min for retaliation to come off cd between pulls is too much. Need them tusks.

10+ Year Old Account
    36. Haven't really played the last 4 days though, so could've been higher if I played more.

I quit at level 11 when i saw jokerd hitting level 60 and then MC being roflstomped by level 58s in quest gear.