Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They missed the opoprtunity to made female worgen something cool in line of male worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Thrilling Conclusion"

Thank fucking god this shit storyline is over with.

- - - Updated - - -

on a different and "I just thought of that" note, what has Blizzard done with regards to the Vol'jin storyline

Is the average WOW player actually that dumb that they need another handholding like "Show Travel Route" feature

Quote Originally Posted by monkaW View Post
    Is the average WOW player actually that dumb that they need another handholding like "Show Travel Route" feature
    Clearly not since they got feedback saying players wanted to be able to turn it off and are thus adding such a function...?

But maybe you're right, WoW players are not average human beings like all the rest, clearly, because that makes sense... As if the game somehow ever catered to rocket scientists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Only problem is that only the war campaign is relevant
    I'd say the N'zoth storyline is far more relevant to me than the same old faction crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I just think they already moved on. No war story in 8.3 is wierd at least.
    I dunno for some reason you all seem to forget the planet is dying, void lords trying to break through the sunwell, Nzoth was just freed, but yea that petty little squabble between 2 factions that dont even represent a 10th of Azeroths' sentient races surely means its all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hmmmmmmm

Didn't the Shadowland leak, the good one say that 8.3 will come very shortly before next expansion because of the big changes to the story and world? If BfAs story as in War Campaign is done in 8.2.5, that could incline that there might be something to it. If the story in 8.3 really belong to the next expansion so to speak.

Or there is just a "thrilling" end to it. Take your pick I guess.
    That leak also said the final raid .3 would be in Stormwind. If the war campaign is over in 8.2.5 seems unlikely 8.3 will focus on the Faction War at all

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    damn that quest log
    the antithesis to classic wow
    why dont they play the game for us while they are at it
    You might be able to get some meaningful content done if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Thrilling conclusion? Does that mean no 8.3 or 8.3 will have nothing to do with the faction war? Or just conclusion to the war campaign QUESTLINE?
    Probably they are ditching the war campaign questline to save money, time or effort for the 8.3. Besides probably the leaders spotlight is finished and they would want to focus back in the monster of the week formula or give some build up for the shadowlands/next expansion theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Cross faction play please

THANK GOD THE WAR CAMPAIGN IS ENDING. Literally THE singular worst story I've seen in any mmo that I've ever played. ESO, Swtor, Guild wars 2, Ultima online, Warhammer online, wildstar. NONE of those games did a story even approaching the level of badness that is the AvH conflict of BFA.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I just think they already moved on. No war story in 8.3 is wierd at least.
    Only if you see BfA as a faction war expansion which as soon as it was announced a lot of people said "bullshit it's old gods"

8.3 likely has the rise of the black empire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Probably they are ditching the war campaign questline to save money, time or effort for the 8.3. Besides probably the leaders spotlight is finished and they would want to focus back in the monster of the week formula or give some build up for the shadowlands/next expansion theme.
    Did you see BfA as an actual faction conflict expansion??

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    i’m not gonna lie-I know this is unlikely but I so immensely hope that there was an 8.3 and they’ve cancelled it to pull the plug on BFA and blow 9.0 out faster.

that said, if the war campaign ends, we have ZERO ideas for 8.3. the one compliment bfa story gets is that it kept everyone guessing.
    Well it means N'zoth us 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Clearly not since they got feedback saying players wanted to be able to turn it off and are thus adding such a function...?

But maybe you're right, WoW players are not average human beings like all the rest, clearly, because that makes sense... As if the game somehow ever catered to rocket scientists.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say the N'zoth storyline is far more relevant to me than the same old faction crap.
    Storylines in BfA

Bwonsamdi
    Drust
    Dragonflights
    Magni
    Old gods

I never thought for a second that the faction conflict was anything more than a plot device to help make other plots develop....guess I was right

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Yes, most of the content were about the war. The foul war campaign, the whole intro scenario, the invasions, most of the WQ in the other continent was about "sabotaging", a raid dedicated to that and every cinematic and npc voiced lines were about the war, etc. I know the old gods and their followers has an important role like in Cataclysm but their influence isn't the main thread compared to the current one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Only if you see BfA as a faction war expansion which as soon as it was announced a lot of people said "bullshit it's old gods"

- - - Updated - - -

OFC its not about the war. Its about blizzard's shame and lack of direction and design and effort and so many things.

- - - Updated - - -

How was BFA NOT an actual faction conflict expansion? It started off with teldrassil and under city. We went to zandalar/broken isles to further our faction conflict. The war campaign was the faction conflict. The world quests involved faction conflict with sabotage and invasions. The BoD raid was faction conflict. The intro to Nazjatar started by alliance chasing horde ships. Are you trolling?

How was that idiot in Blizzard who made that stupid "take a portal to X..." thing?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    havent logged in since classic came out, how goes retail for everyone?
    Better than Classic for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yes, most of the content were about the war. The foul war campaign, the whole intro scenario, the invasions, most of the WQ in the other continent was about "sabotaging", a raid dedicated to that and every cinematic and npc voiced lines were about the war, etc. I know the old gods and their followers has an important role like in Cataclysm but their influence isn't the main thread compared to the current one.
    I want you to think back and look at mists of pandaria where overall the feel to it was dealing with the shah and then the thunder game and then right there at the end it was the faction conflict now I want you to think of the current expansion so the first few things that we've had to do were faction conflict like that's been the uniting story that's been the great Arc but none of the zones were really about the faction conflict at least from the alliance side we had one's own about the drust another about the Naga and old God and the third zone was kind of a mix but it was more about an internal conflict in the actual faction conflict

And then we move on to yes the war campaign was about the faction conflict but really other than that in a few throw away quests in stormsong there wasn't really much to go on story-wise we did have one raid based around the conflict but we have had every other raid about something else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    How was BFA NOT an actual faction conflict expansion? It started off with teldrassil and under city. We went to zandalar/broken isles to further our faction conflict. The war campaign was the faction conflict. The world quests involved faction conflict with sabotage and invasions. The BoD raid was faction conflict. The intro to Nazjatar started by alliance chasing horde ships. Are you trolling?
    No I'm not actually if you look at the grand theme of the expansion yeah it's about a faction war but if you look at it the faction conflict has just been kind of linear yeah they added invasions and you have some World quests about it but you have just as many about dealing with old gods turtles and Naga

Think back to mists of pandaria that had just an overarching story of like discovering pandaria discovering the shop and stuff like that while we're on the way back not really brought forward until the end of the expansion was the fact that this entire time the warchief was going nucking futs and it ended on that

I mean you take out the war campaign and you have maybe seven or eight different possibilities for a main theme just by leveling

I'm actually really pissed because from the alliance perspective we have no idea why we went into the first raid and again it's just thinking about this expansion as a faction war is like thinking about it as a PVP expansion yeah sure it's there and it shoved in your face but how important to everything really was it

Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post
    Cross faction play please
    Maybe in 15 more years.