World of Warcraft: Shadows of Death

World of Warcraft: Shadows of Death

-No old world revamp. Instead the starting zones will be redone to recontextualise the old world, while themselves staying as neutral as possible and not connected to any future expansions, unlike how all the zones in Cataclysm were about the Cataclysm.

-One and a bit new zones: Dragon Isles and The Timeless world (details below)

-Level squish, 9.0 will start with everyone at 50 with max being 60. They are looking for a long term fix rather than being at 120 levels again in 10 years.

-New Class Tinker. They have set up a lot of stuff in BfA to get people ready for the idea of a Tinker, Mechagnomes, Mechagon, the tinker teams in islands and such. 3 specs, available to Goblins, Gnomes, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Iron Dwarves, Mag'har Orcs. DPS duel wielding pistols, bombs and such. TANK with a special mech form (like druid forms). DvA class essentially. HEALER using guns heal allies, aoe heal with healing bombs and aoe stuns. Tinkers are not a hero class.

-Mythic+ is back. 12 dungeons at launch with six levelling dungeons.

-The Timeless World is a new feature wherein each weak The Bronze Dragonflight will focus on an old zone and we will be able to view it as it was in the past. There will be quests, challenges and a world boss. The zone's will rotate on a weekly basis. One week it may be Redridge Mountains, another week Winterspring.

-Delves is also a new feature for 1-3 players. Essentially an endless dungeon with consistently harder bosses and more difficult challenges. Delves are a mix between Islands, Mythic Dungeons and Horrific Visions. Somewhat randomised, but with near endless replayability.

-One dungeon is us going into the ruins of Teldrassil, fighting off Night Elven spirits who have forsaken Elune.

-While the expansion is very death themed, there is old god stuff in there, dragonflights and a bit about the elemental lords.

-Major Characters: Slyvanas, Wrathion, Khadgar, Alleria, Turalyon, Andiun and Bolvar

How many times will you leakers regurgitate the same BS about the Dragon Isles and the Shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinker class not accessible to mechagnomes ?

0/10
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

5+ Year Old Account
    Soooo a major content of not classic is to enter the classic version of old zones. Sounds like a complete waste of time. Literally the worst fucking leak I have seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine that your life is so boring that you constantly make throwaway accounts and write fake and garbage leaks on a forum.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-10-22 at 02:46 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I love how unoriginal these 'leaks' are. I mean at this point, it's like cloning degradation

Quote Originally Posted by Ballace View Post
    One dungeon is us going into the ruins of Teldrassil, fighting off Night Elven spirits who have forsaken Elune.
    I like this dungeon idea

Well at least this fake leak didn't give Vulpera tinkers.

-Delves is also a new feature for 1-3 players. Essentially an endless dungeon with consistently harder bosses and more difficult challenges. Delves are a mix between Islands, Mythic Dungeons and Horrific Visions. Somewhat randomised, but with near endless replayability.
    You know "delve" is a verb and ONLY a verb. Come on, your leak needs to be feasible to be entertaining :[

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    You know "delve" is a verb and ONLY a verb. Come on, your leak needs to be feasible to be entertaining :[
    For a second I was scared "delves" was short for "dark elves".

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    For a second I was scared "delves" was short for "dark elves".
    How about dank elves?

At what point should this stuff just get you banned?

I mean I guess they're using dummy accounts so what can you do, but damn.

I'm starting to suspect it's the same person creating accounts to just write variations of the same "leak" over and over...
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

-New Class Tinker. They have set up a lot of stuff in BfA to get people ready for the idea of a Tinker, Mechagnomes, Mechagon, the tinker teams in islands and such. 3 specs, available to Goblins, Gnomes, Orcs, Dwarves, Dark Iron Dwarves, Mag'har Orcs. DPS duel wielding pistols, bombs and such. TANK with a special mech form (like druid forms). DvA class essentially. HEALER using guns heal allies, aoe heal with healing bombs and aoe stuns. Tinkers are not a hero class.
    real leak wouldn't try so hard to sell us on the new class lol. good try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    How many times will you leakers regurgitate the same BS about the Dragon Isles and the Shadowlands?
    Probably constantly. Same reason south seas leaks were so constant until we actually got the south seas expansion. People know they exist and so they provide a measure of legitimacy to leaks, they are expected. Particularly given the build up we have had regarding both locations. They are easier to believe than, say, a K'aaresh proposal right now. Everyone who is making this nonsense up is just starting with what everyone expects before adding in their own wishlist/fanfiction.