Thread: Brewfest...

Brewfest...

About 80% of this event is bugged.. has it always been this buggy? The last time I bothered with this stuff was probably 2011, I don't remember this many bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only bug really ive seen is that the bark quest aint working.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Only bug really ive seen is that the bark quest aint working.
    Both bark dailies don't work, the NPC to hand in Direbrew's Dire Brew isn't there (spawn timer or something?), Chowdown isn't rewarding tokens correctly, it's starting some players with random scores, and sometimes it just exits the event and debuffs you before it even begins.

- - - Updated - - -

So it looks like they added a new organizer in 8.2 (La'gar Brewshout) for Horde, I assume it's a similar situation for Alliance. Direbrew's Dire Brew requires the old NPC to hand in the quest so until this is hotfixed/patched, the quest can't ever be turned in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except upgraded tankards/maces, is there anything new this year?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Except upgraded tankards/maces, is there anything new this year?
    No idea but I'm missing Brew of the Month for the meta achievement and have been for about 7 years so that's all I'm looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Brewfest Chowdown quest needs boundaries. people constantly sticking toys in the way blocking people from doing the quest.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

You can also just stand on the table and it'll never port you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    You can also just stand on the table and it'll never port you.
    Also happened to me, also had someone put a campfire ont he table, and people mount up on large mounts to block your view. there are like 100 different wys people can fuck you over. Blizzard seemed to overlook the troll potential of this quest
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

It's amazing that Brewfest is working fine on Alliance. NPCs are there and that new event has boundaries and ports epic trollers out. Good that I have enough alliance characters to get new things added this year.