Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Scrooge McDuck style with Epic Mount

1 11.11%
  • 500+g but I got everything else

3 33.33%
  • Less than 500g

3 33.33%
  • So broke that I can't afford the flight path.

2 22.22%

How is your gold making efforts working out?

I am wondering how everyone is doing in the gold farming era? Do you have your epic mount yet? What about all your bank tabs open?

Let me know and also post your method of getting gold. As for myself, I'm still working towards that epic mount but I got both tailoring/enchanting maxed, I'm pre-raid bis, and I've been working on my rep.

Honestly I make a ton of coin just running end game 5 mans. Probably 50-75 a night. Weekend mornings when everyone is still sleeping I grind herbs while compitition is low. Get about a 100g each of those 2 day doing that. I dont have an epic mount yet but its mostly because I power leveled tailoring and made the truefaith priest robes which all added up to about 600g before it was over.

Another drain is raiding. I do buy some basic comsumes and wipes happen so repairs take place without a ton of income from the activity. My goal is epic riding by mid October if not sooner now that big spending things are over and MC and Ony get cleared without much of a hitch. The first couple weeks we wiped to Rag a good bit but now everyone is geared enough to make it pretty simple.