5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    White House considers arguing that Trump wasn't impeached: reports

Kinda consistent with their denial of reality.
    It’s that conspiracy theorist thought pattern.

Got to grasps at anything and twist it to fit their Imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Joe Biden was elbow deep into Ukrainian politics. Ukraine is an extremely corrupt country. His son was given a job he was not qualified to be given. His hands were deep in Chinas business. His son recieved advantages there. Thats where investigations of political corruptions start.
    In other words, no evidence, just baseless smears and malicious rumors, as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    White House considers arguing that Trump wasn't impeached: reports

Kinda consistent with their denial of reality.
    Little known fact, in Federalist 67, if you spin around three times and say, "Nocollusion!" under your breath, also not impeached.

7+ Year Old Account
    OAN is a joke. Most of it yes is propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not understand how the world of corporations work? You dont hire someone so under qualified for no reason. You cant tell me its not fishy as well that his father was elbow deep in Ukraine affairs at the time. Come on you cant be that naive.
    Last comment before I ignore this troll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, you’re serious...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Last comment before I ignore this troll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait, you’re serious...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    So what he is saying it happens with reason and that reason varies on the people involved.

Do you not understand how the world of corporations work? You dont hire someone so under qualified for no reason.
    That's literally how it always works. Connections and who you know is ALWAYS more important than any other qualifications.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    So what he is saying it happens with reason and that reason varies on the people involved.

Derp.

People do things for reasons. Very good.

5+ Year Old Account
    Derp.

People do things for reasons. Very good.
    In the end it’s all assumption and feelings that the Biden’s son hiring was “fishy”.

Exactly if the reason is solely that its the VP of the US's son and Biden knew that he needed to advise his son. It only gets worse from there. A lot of you have admitted he was hired and that was part of the reason why. Does it go any deeper? We wont know because all the documents were destroyed by the corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-20 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Check the OP for warnings.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the end it’s all assumption and feelings that the Biden’s son hiring was “fishy”.
    Very good. Can we investigate every single corporation that has a celebrity on its board? Can we investigate trump for hiring his unqualified children into his administration?

Thinking that trump, a man who whole 2 million from veterans and had to pay 25 million for a fake university, is concerned about “fishy” is a joke, and you should feel pathetic for considering it. Trump wanted his political opponents investigated. Period.

Who was in power in the Ukraine in 2016 and 17? Would you not wait in a country as corrupt as Ukraine until a new power was in office because i would have to investigate possible corruption. Btw has there been a full formal investigation into Biden?
    So why not just ask the DOJ to publicly investigate? Change the policy? ask Moscow Mitch to reverse the funds? why did Trump use Rudy and back channels and criminals to do his bidding when he has the full power of the US government at his disposal?

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly if the reason is solely that its the VP of the US's son and Biden knew that he needed to advise his son. It only gets worse from there. A lot of you have admitted he was hired and that was part of the reason why. Does it go any deeper? We wont know because all the documents were destroyed by the corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine.
    Where is your request for investigating trump?

So, if Biden did do something corrupt then why isn't the DOJ investigating it? Why is Trump trying to use his personal lawyer and extortion to try to get Ukraine to do it?

5+ Year Old Account
    Very good. Can we investigate every single corporation that has a celebrity on its board? Can we investigate trump for hiring his unqualified children into his administration?

Thinking that trump, a man who whole 2 million from veterans and had to pay 25 million for a fake university, is concerned about “fishy” is a joke, and you should feel pathetic for considering it. Trump wanted his political opponents investigated. Period.
    Hope that pathetic wasn’t tossed at me.

Whole point of my posts was to show trump admin reasoning is based off of nothing of real substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So why not just ask the DOJ to publicly investigate? Change the policy? ask Moscow Mitch to reverse the funds? why did Trump use Rudy and back channels and criminals to do his bidding when he has the full power of the US government at his disposal?
    I explained that already. It would have been put into the fbi hands. Trump has no trust which in itself is sad. Plus it goes public you get the same reaxtion. Hes using our government to investigate a rival. No win situation.

I explained that already. It would have been put into the fbi hands. Trump has no trust which in itself is sad. Plus it goes public you get the same reaxtion. Hes using our government to investigate a rival. No win situation.
    Because it's not the president's job to investigate people.

It's the Attorney General's job as he is the highest law enforcement officer in the nation.

Where is your request for investigating trump?
    Umm that already happened. And he has a right to put his choices on the cabinet. There is no gain by being in public service unless while in power they make policies to benefit themselves outside of politics which they have not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly if the reason is solely that its the VP of the US's son and Biden knew that he needed to advise his son. It only gets worse from there.
    Well, it'd have to, since literally nothing in that sentence is remotely worrisome in any way whatsoever.

A lot of you have admitted he was hired and that was part of the reason why. Does it go any deeper? We wont know because all the documents were destroyed by the corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine.
    Thinking it "goes deeper" is where you get into fantastical conspiracy nonsense.

Joe Biden pushed Ukraine to investigate corruption; he was a significant voice in that pressure during his run as VP. If his son was party to that corruption, (big "if" here), then Joe would have been targeting his own son for investigation. That's the opposite of what you'd see if he was being pressured by his son to go easy, for Hunter's benefit.

There is no rational way to construe what went on with Joe and Hunter Biden in Ukraine as evidence of any wrongdoing. It flies in the face of basic reason, and multiple international investigations have found no trace of wrongdoing whatsoever. You're making shit up in a partisan attack, because you think the imaginary bullshit you made up out of nothing should be treated as if it were a fact.

It's not.

It's bullshit you made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Umm that already happened. And he has a right to put his choices on the cabinet. There is no gain by being in public service unless while in power they make policies to benefit themselves outside of politics which they have not.
    Ukraine investigations. Already happened.
    They’re not in his cabinet.

And you just admitted at trump is corrupt. Thanks. Every act he does benefits himself.

Where are your requests for investigations?

Wow you’re either a troll or an completely ignorant of the facts. Which is it?

Again, where are your requests for investigations into trump?

Actually no we have an agreement with Ukraine they would be conducting it for the most part we would be making the request.

7+ Year Old Account

Very good. Trump is Using the government to investigate his rival for acts he himself is doing. Goddam you’re bad at this.