Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    That is a speculation in my opinion. Jaina, Thalyssra and Khadgar also have instant spells,instant shields, Time Warps and Magic Spells that we haven't seen in game cause a Mage's Arsenal is not restricted in just gameplay. Considering that they didn't knew at start doesn't guarantee that she would be able to land a strike without them quickly retaliating or dispelling the effect.
    Definetly, I am not saying that Sylvanas would necessarily crush them, just that we have no basis to claim she wouldn't either.

What if they goaded her into coming out of Orgrimmar entirely exposed and unprotected via a challenge to mak'gora, then just wailed on her ass regardless and killed her, the end.

Story developments happen because the writers feel like it, not because they make any sort of sense whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Definetly, I am not saying that Sylvanas would necessarily crush them, just that we have no basis to claim she wouldn't either.
    I am glad we agree. I am not saying that it would be impossible to kill them but there are some people here that take things for granted. She does have a new spell which can probably kill but that doesn't mean that the others are now automatically defenceless or she is automatically invinsible.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What if Sylvanas is secretly a lizard person and is in love with the Queen of England?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    cut Saurfang's head off after she had him down. His plan would've been completely fucked.

What was his plan to "expose" her anyway?

Thrall: You can't win, she's gonna kick your ass then have her army rain death on us cause they're behind a giant wall and we're just standing here in the open like dumbasses. Also, Baine is a bitch.

Saurfang: I know, but maybe I can trick her into saying something mean about the Horde and they will all abandon her based on that alone.

Thrall: Ah alright gg

Blizzard you have the shittiest writers
    Dude, you're clearly meant to experience it as a 'wtf' moment. Sylvanas is by the Horde knowledge not meant to be able to do what she did. Saurfang's plan was to expose what she has been doing behind the lines, making him a already doomed man.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..