Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Alliance Insurrection NOW! DEATH to the HORDE!!

The Horde murdered all the people of Teldrassil

The Horde got the gnomes leader Iced

The Horde destroyed Gilneas

The Horde destroyed Theramore and Southshore

The Nightborne and Highmountain turned on the Alliance and chose to kill us after we helped save their civilisations

And this isn't even including all the crap from before Cata and the other wars.

And we're all meant to just forget this and be happy and at peace with all of the Horde WHO ALL ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED IN THIS because Sylvanas flew away???

It's clear that with this "peace", Anduin is no longer acting in the interests of the rest of the Alliance. It's embarrassing watching the whole Alliance be so docile and just reacting to everything the Horde does all the time and not driving the story themselves. We're even just forgiving ALL THE HORDE that have been murdering us? WTF??? No war-crime trials for anyone? We're meant to all be sad and grieve poor ol' Saurfang? WTF, are you kidding me?? Teldrassil was his fucking plan.

I think it's about time they ousted the "High King" and ruled together as a true equal Alliance. It would also make the plot for the next patch FAR more interesting if, instead of all holding hands singing kumbaya, the rest of the Alliance races refused their "peace" and vow not to rest until the Horde are totally wiped out once and for all.

It's too late for Peace now. The Horde have blown that about 10 times now; they've made their own bed and their own decisions and should reap the consequences.

FUCK PEACE. DEATH TO THE HORDE!!
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-09-25 at 09:20 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    "No but Sylvanas." - Anduin Wrynn/Sadfang/Thrall/Jaina Proudmoore/Everyone in support of the Unification
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

tbh, i kinda agree with the sentiment, there was shit ton of things done on both sides and now we will just let it pass bcs sylva run away... like... why?!

but Anduin actualy earned a bit of my respect, as he admit alliance did some shit too... (although the examples he made were not the best)
    something most alliance players are still unable to do

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't blame the Horde for Mekkatorque, agreed on all the others. Apparently Tyrande and Genn are the only sentient ones this time around. I hope the aftermath of the war campaign will be touched again after we deal with the void in 8.3.

As a Horde player I agree, too much shit has been done on both sides to just hold hands and make peace.

War is what it's all about, I don't want to play the red Alliance.

Besides, this franchise is called Warcraft and the two factions are the core of the franchise, it's ridiculous to force this unification on us. It feels wrong. If this is the future of Warcraft then I'm out, I'm done with it.

It's hard to argue against the OP, even if you are a Horde loyalist. I don't personally believe unification is the best way to take the game forward. That being said, I cringe when I see the "this is supposed to be World of WARcraft" posts, which somehow miss the fact that there are still wars to be fought against external bad guys. You don't need Alliance vs. Horde for there to be WAR in the game.

Tyrande is the last hope for this story.

I said that. I have fucking said that.

I absolutely and utterly agree! Can anyone shut that little golden bastard and get some agency?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Only way I can cope with this bullshit is that my character is no longer Alliance, he is Argent Dawn working with the Alliance. Find your own solution into neutrality?
    I just unsubscribed. That’s also a valid solution.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    It's hard to argue against the OP, even if you are a Horde loyalist. I don't personally believe unification is the best way to take the game forward. That being said, I cringe when I see the "this is supposed to be World of WARcraft" posts, which somehow miss the fact that there are still wars to be fought against external bad guys. You don't need Alliance vs. Horde for there to be WAR in the game.
    i doubt there will be unification, they wont break the foundation of half of the game, factions will remain we will just have peace, for now at least

Faction war is boring, I'm beyond glad it's over. It's a catch 22, you can't completely destroy a faction that half the player base plays, this works both ways so all we can do is keep going round and round in circles. The time for peace needs to happen for the foreseeable future. Its boring how every expansion we hate each other but have to put that aside to fight against the true evil to then fall out again. Rinse and repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

The Nightborne and Highmountain turned on the Alliance and chose to kill us after we helped save their civilisations

And this isn't even including all the crap from before Cata and the other wars.

And we're all meant to just forget this and be happy and at peace with all of the Horde WHO ALL ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED IN THIS because Sylvanas flew away???

It's clear that with this "peace", Anduin is no longer acting in the interests of the rest of the Alliance. It's embarrassing watching the whole Alliance be so docile and just reacting to everything the Horde does all the time and not driving the story themselves. We're even just forgiving ALL THE HORDE that have been murdering us? WTF??? No war-crime trials for anyone? We're meant to all be sad and grieve poor ol' Saurfang? WTF, are you kidding me?? Teldrassil was his fucking plan.

I think it's about time they ousted the "High King" and ruled together as a true equal Alliance. It would also make the plot for the next patch FAR more interesting if, instead of all holding hands singing kumbaya, the rest of the Alliance races refused their "peace" and vow not to rest until the Horde are totally wiped out once and for all.

It's too late for Peace now. The Horde have blown that about 10 times now; they've made their own bed and their own decisions and should reap the consequences.

FUCK PEACE. DEATH TO THE HORDE!!
    I think you need to step outside, get some fresh air and sun.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Death to EVERYTHING tbh

where do I sign up for the Forces of Death banner ?

Sylvanas is still my one true KWEEN

and Id rather chill in the Shadowlands than in OG, which was tained by Anduins presence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Faction war is boring, I'm beyond glad it's over. It's a catch 22, you can't completely destroy a faction that half the player base plays, this works both ways so all we can do is keep going round and round in circles. The time for peace needs to happen for the foreseeable future. Its boring how every expansion we hate each other but have to put that aside to fight against the true evil to then fall out again. Rinse and repeat.
    Amen. I'm sick of it and have been for a while.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's a circle. It cannot be broken without someone getting screwd so... Nope, no insurrection sorry.

And to all night elves who feel betrayed... shit happens.

Looking forward to raid again with my orc shaman with my alliance pals

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Lets fix this...

Sylvanas murdered all the people of Teldrassil (Which isn't even fully correct, many were evacuated)

The Alliance Attacked The Zandalari Capital and as a result Mekkatorque got injured. (I at least cared enough to actually say his name)

Sylvanas and the Forsaken invaded Gilnaes and Blighted it (Gilnaes isn't destroyed, the city is still fine and the Blight has been dealt with lore wise)

Garrosh Hellscream and his fanatic followers destroyed Theramore with Baine and other Horde Leaders giving them a warning and slowing down the attack as best they could. Sylvanas and the Forsaken destroyed and blighted Southshore. (Leaving a looooooot of facts out of this one... The story you presented is not the same as what happened.)

The Nightborne who approached Tyrande were rejected and abandoned by Tyrande while Lor'themar welcomed them in with open arms in their time of need. I can't comment on the Highmountain entirely, but they are Tauren so obviously the first choice to side with are the Tauren.

Its absurd how much of the narrative you are trying to change and how much you are trying to leave out in some weird post to validate wanting to hate the Horde.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    It's only boring because Blizzard can't write it for shit. SWTOR is built on faction war and the stories regarding it still feel fresh. Personally I would take faction war over this Lovecraftian garbage we'll get for the foreseeable future any day.

The faction war story could never go anywhere, so this is hardly surprising, and even if Tyrande gets "payback" it will ultimately not change the status quo.

I haven't started the quest and holding back my temptation to read the comments lol

Do you refuse to follow high king of azeroth Anduin?
    Well, at least you don't have to actively betray Tyrande like what we are forced to do in the horde with Sylvanas to help Anduin's stupid cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So I think either Tyrande (and/or Elune) gets villain batted on the final raid OR Tyrande actually gets "vengeance" by killing Nathanos or fucking up Sylvanas' plans in the end of the expansion.
    How is that vengeance? Sylvanas became the night elven Arthas she decimated the night elves, like no other foe in 10.000 years. How do you expect her to be satisfied with the death of a single person.