Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Might as well. He'll just do nothing for an expansion then die off at the start of the one after to be replaced by a warmonger.

Sure. That will happen right after we players become warchief and than we become Garrosh 3.0.

You're all wrong. Judging on how the Horde is becoming Alliance but in red, the new warchief is Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What a stupid idea.

I can totally see them doing it. God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Fat chance. Baine is the next logical choice after Thrall. Then it's Lor'themar. After those 3, there are no more logical choices.
    Rexxar can 100% be the next Warfchieft. I don't think they'll do it just based on how much that character has been neglected in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Please just ressurect Garrosh
    I'd come back to WoW to hear lines like these again.

Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2019-09-29 at 08:41 AM.

Zekhan is too young and soft to be Warchief, atleast it needs 2 expansion before he sits the throne

No, Zekhan has zero experience. He is regular soldier and a newbie too, the best that could happen to him is Nazgrim treatment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    Does he need more attention and development? Sure.

Warchief? He's too green

I'm surprised Blizzard didn't spend all that development on Rokhan though, an actual established character, but what do I know.
    Rokhan didn't need a father figure though; Zekhan did and that was his purpose

I'd much prefer Baine over Zekhan. I'd love to see exchanges between Baine and Anduin when the two are actually put in charge of the factions and have to deal with the reality that peace isn't an easy ideal to enact. When Baine asks for trade for lumber with the night elves be reestablished, I want Anduin to have to face the consequences of earning the ire of members of the Alliance or failing his friend. However, I don't trust Blizzard to tell that story well, so maybe we're better with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Rexxar can 100% be the next Warfchieft. I don't think they'll do it just based on how much that character has been neglected in WoW.
    I would love Rexxar to be Warchief, especially as a way to bring in Mok'nathal as a playaled Allied Race, but I just don't see Blizzard plucking him out of obscurity and putting him in the Warchief's seat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Rokhan didn't need a father figure though; Zekhan did and that was his purpose
    Saurfang was his father figure? I always thought he was his Daddy.