So will leveling from 10 to 50 be meaningful like 51-60?

Assuming we'll still pick a spec at 10, how will the progression system for levels after 10 and before 50 work?

Assuming that the time it takes to get from Shadowlands 50 to 60 will be the same as the amount of times it took to get from Legion 100 to 110 and BFA 110 to 120, it should take about 15-20 hours to go from 50 to 60.

You're supposed to be level 10 by the time you exit your starting zone, so that's about two to three hours.

That leaves 10-50, 40 levels covered in a base expansion of questing.

Let's say you do Warlords content. If you're supposed to go into Shadowmoon/Frostfire at level 10, and finish Nagrand at level 50, ready for Shadowlands, then that would be about 15-20, possibly 25 hours to get through the questing content.

So 1 to 60 will take about 50ish hours.

As for talent distribution, when I opened up the talent tree at the Blizzcon demo, it seemed like we got a new talent every 10 or 15 levels (it's still the Pandaria talent system). I'm guessing they'll have a pop up every time you level up telling you what new content and systems you've unlocked, so it feels like you're "progressing" even when you level up and don't get to pick a new talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Assuming that the time it takes to get from Shadowlands 50 to 60 will be the same as the amount of times it took to get from Legion 100 to 110 and BFA 110 to 120, it should take about 15-20 hours to go from 50 to 60.

You're supposed to be level 10 by the time you exit your starting zone, so that's about two to three hours.

That leaves 10-50, 40 levels covered in a base expansion of questing.

Let's say you do Warlords content. If you're supposed to go into Shadowmoon/Frostfire at level 10, and finish Nagrand at level 50, ready for Shadowlands, then that would be about 15-20, possibly 25 hours to get through the questing content.

So 1 to 60 will take about 50ish hours.

As for talent distribution, when I opened up the talent tree at the Blizzcon demo, it seemed like we got a new talent every 10 or 15 levels (it's still the Pandaria talent system). I'm guessing they'll have a pop up every time you level up telling you what new content and systems you've unlocked, so it feels like you're "progressing" even when you level up and don't get to pick a new talent.
    Interesting.

Hoping it'll be every 10 levels we'll get something. Thanks