Gorosh The Dervish Spawn Rate

prob a few warriors running arena runs for the chest
    Just wanted to share some of my findings.
    Im not sure but I would say that Gorosh got a lower spawn rate the the others in the arena.
    I only have 35 runs (that I have recorded) and got him to spawn 3 times.
    This makes me believe that his spawn rate is about 10% rather then the 16%.
    But I base it mostly on the droprate of the chest beeing roughly 10%.
    10% spawn and 10% droprate would give the chest a 1% drop-rate per arena-run. And this falls inline with the droprate on other epics in the game.

My breakdown for spawn on 39 runs are. (edited)
    Berserker Troll: 11
    Ogre: 4
    Anub: 8
    Spider: 7
    Worgen: 4
    Gorosh: 5

Ofc 39 runs are way to small of a sample size to actually give any real statements on the spawn rate of him thou. But it would be nice to see if any1 else got any recorded data on his spawn that is new data from WoW Classic

Will comeback and edit the post with my new data when I either get the chest or just give up (NEVER! Game wont win over me!)

Edit:
    Added 3 runs to the total counter.
    Chest dropped for me after only 39 runs (after started counting)
    Last 3 runs was:
    Dervish
    Spider
    Dervish

39 runs (+ runs when leveling etc) is super low and I just count myself very lucky!
    GL on the grind ppls!
    Last edited by exeetor; 2019-10-14 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    prob a few warriors running arena runs for the chest
    Just wanted to share some of my findings.
    Im not sure but I would say that Gorosh got a lower spawn rate the the others in the arena.
    I only have 35 runs (that I have recorded) and got him to spawn 3 times.
    This makes me believe that his spawn rate is about 10% rather then the 16%.
    But I base it mostly on the droprate of the chest beeing roughly 10%.
    10% spawn and 10% droprate would give the chest a 1% drop-rate per arena-run. And this falls inline with the droprate on other epics in the game.

My breakdown for spawn on 35 runs are.
    Berserker Troll: 10
    Ogre: 4
    Anub: 8
    Spider: 7
    Worgen: 4
    Gorosh: 3

Ofc 35 runs are way to small of a sample size to actually give any real statements on the spawn rate of him thou. But it would be nice to see if any1 else got any recorded data on his spawn that is new data from WoW Classic

Will comeback and edit the post with my new data when I either get the chest or just give up (NEVER! Game wont win over me!)
    We did a night where we spammed like 10-12 runs, and he spawned around 5 times. Never dropped the chest but it seems that they have more of an equal spawn potential to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    We did a night where we spammed like 10-12 runs, and he spawned around 5 times. Never dropped the chest but it seems that they have more of an equal spawn potential to me.
    Yea might be, but the sample size is to low to say anything yet. But as said will come back when I got more runs in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to upload to wowhead or it doesn't count
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I did arena like 25-30 times with a hunter (cant remember if it was 25 or 30) and he spawened 0 times. The nerubian spawned a lot however.

I was not the hunter. So not solo but duo. (Hunter + Mage)