Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by textz View Post
    https://www.golem.de/news/microsoft-...10-144216.html
    and those paid patches will be leaked as always.
    PAID support. For Businesses.

Will the patches be leaked? Yeah probably. Will anyone use them? No. I mean, like, that one guy who ABSOLUTELY MUST NOT USE WIN10 and will pirate security patches (???). But no, support ends in 2020 for consumers.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Why would anyone use Windows 10 and give all their information/computer data to NASA?
    If NASA needs my precious and oh so important data, I'll happily contribute in the name of science.

Quote Originally Posted by textz View Post
    simply ignorance. y WoW does perform better on win7 DX11 than win10 DX 12 (i7 6900k, RX 580, 16gb DDR4)?
    cuz its been iterated on DX11 and win7 DLLs for most of its lifetime.

so this ancient technocratic prejudice (new is always better*) of die-hard-fans and unsavvy users is simply ignorance.

(*discord is not better than TS in most terms)

btw - again: MS wont stop win7 support 2020

https://www.golem.de/news/microsoft-...10-144216.html
    Enjoy Windows 7 while you can. Its time is ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does suck for people that like Windows 7, but you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free using your Windows 7 license.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

5+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I just installed Debian on a friend's PC because of this. Turns out that WoW runs better on Debian than it had ever on W7 (now that Blizzard finally fixed the bnet app to not label WINE as a hack/malware lol). He had a few other games installed, but WINE did its magic, and they run smoothly as well
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.