So considering many Allied Races, as well as Demon Hunters, have tattoos now...

It seems to be a new thing that Blizzard figured out they could do. Many Allied Races as well as Demon Hunters have the option for body tattoos now. As well as certain other features being shared, like the hair effects on Dark Irons and Void Elves...

Considering this and looking at Alleria's model with her blue tattoos, she really just looks like a normal High Elf with blue tattoos, so wouldn't that make it perfect for a High Elf Allied Race? Pretty High Elves with blue eyes and blue tattoos? Seems like they would be very distinct from all the other Elven races and almost looks like they were planned to be an Allied Race at some point. The tattoo thing just seems like it can't be a coincidence.

High Elf thread exists, go post there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie View Post
    wouldn't that make it perfect for a High Elf Allied Race? Pretty High Elves with blue eyes and blue tattoos? Seems like they would be very distinct from all the other Elven races and almost looks like they were planned to be an Allied Race at some point.
    No, and there is a mega thread for high elf shit.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ion-Megathread

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up about highelves already geez.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Tattoo tech was not what has been holding back high elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    High Elf thread exists, go post there.
    This deserves special attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Tattoo tech was not what has been holding back high elves...
    No, but why make High Elves look distinct via tattoos if you don't plan on using it for their Allied Race customization option like you are doing with other Allied Races?

This deserves special attention.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but why make High Elves look distinct via tattoos if you don't plan on using it for their Allied Race customization option like you are doing with other Allied Races?
    No, it doesn’t. Post in the High Elf thread where this belongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    thought this would be a thread about extra additions to customization.

I for one welcome nipple piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    thought this would be a thread about extra additions to customization.

I for one welcome nipple piercing.

Yeah you faggots like that degenerate shit.

Yeah you faggots like that degenerate shit.
    What a surprise that you resort to that since people told you that your post doesn't deserve it's own thread. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    What a surprise that you resort to that since people told you that your post doesn't deserve it's own thread. /s
    Has nothing to do with this thread, just don't like faggots and their weird fetishes.

Infracted: Unacceptable posting {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-13 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has nothing to do with this thread, just don't like faggots and their weird fetishes.
    maybe guys having an aggressive attitude against homosexuals is mine. Oops, someone tripped up there.

So you don't like Blizzard? Or did you miss all of the orcs with pierced nipples as well as all the ridiculous nose piercings on half the horde races?

Holy crap dude. As a gay man, I don't even think nipple piercings look good. However my straight friend has some.

Hope your rampant homophobia was worth the ban from the forums, though. Hope you realize how terrible the words coming out of your mouth are one day, and I hope that when one of your family or friends comes out of the closet you don't treat them with as much disrespect as you have here without provocation. Good luck on getting better.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread for discussion of High Elves. Please use it.

I would advise that there's pretty much nothing in this thread that doesn't break a site rule of one kind or another so continuing this line of discussion will only lead to more infractions and bans.

Closing this.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-13 at 02:02 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."