Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde SJWs Times Square Billboard Portrays Trump Getting Hogtied By Woman In A Bra

Back when Obama was president, you'd get mad when you see an effigy of him being hanged and burned. But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?

I see a double standard here. Not too surprising, really. I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/t...trump-hogtied/

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Back when Obama was president, you'd get mad when you see an effigy of him being hanged and burned. But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?

I see a double standard here. Not too surprising, really. I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.

Hanged & burned = bondage? It wouldn't surprise me if he's basically paid for this before.

hey remember when a video of the kingsman scene where Harry kills all the people in the bigoted church was put out and that was super imposed with Trump killing everyone who disagreed with him?

double standards are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    hey remember when a video of the kingsman scene where Harry kills all the people in the bigoted church was put out and that was super imposed with Trump killing everyone who disagreed with him?

It's just a way for some of our more aggressive supporters to vent their frustration at the mainstream media and their blatant disregard for the truth. I will be the first to admit I do very often have similar fantasies towards CNN, MSNBC, and SJW-Mainstream media. Of course I'm not going to act on it, but the media and their disregard for the truth must never be tolerated.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Hanged & burned = bondage? It wouldn't surprise me if he's basically paid for this before.
    And thus start the "Oh it's totally just a pleasant image of a person being nice!" brigade.

Please, tell me how pleasurable it is to have your skull stomped on. Oh wait, that's a gangland execution/maiming method. Then again, another week, another call for blood and violence from the left that they'll all denounce quietly next week after loudly supporting it this week.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a way for some of our more aggressive supporters to vent their frustration at the mainstream media and their blatant disregard for the truth. I will be the first to admit I do very often have similar fantasies towards CNN, MSNBC, and SJW-Mainstream media. Of course I'm not going to act on it, but the media and their disregard for the truth must never be tolerated.
    You have violent fantasies often murdering the people that work at CNN/MSNBC?

Alright then. That's enough Internet for today.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Honestly I'm just surprised the parody account tipped its hand so early. They usually try harder than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

People have all kinds of fantasies, but we don't act on them. That's the difference between a criminal and a normal psychologically healthy person.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    And thus start the "Oh it's totally just a pleasant image of a person being nice!" brigade.

Please, tell me how pleasurable it is to have your skull stomped on. Oh wait, that's a gangland execution/maiming method. Then again, another week, another call for blood and violence from the left that they'll all denounce quietly next week after loudly supporting it this week.
    Is the image Tactless? Yes. But it's honestly a lot more tame then your's or the OP's pearl clutching would suggest it was. I was expecting Trump being strung up by some bustier wearing succubus with a boot on his head, but I've seen more violent shit than this in BDSM videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post

Also this ^

You claim they have a disregard for Truth and link some shit like the Daily Caller? Why the fuck should we listen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You claim they have a disregard for Truth and link some shit like the Daily Caller? Why the fuck should we listen to you?
    Why the fuck do you fucking care if I link the fucking daily caller? Who gives a fuck? Read the fucking link.

7+ Year Old Account

Indeed it's wrong to celebrate violence against one's political opponent. I don't think that billboard is specific enough to get them in legal trouble though. Not unless they could prove the makers of the billboard are calling for literal violence as opposed to it being symbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Is the image Tactless? Yes. But it's honestly a lot more tame then your's or the OP's pearl clutching would suggest it was. I was expecting Trump being strung up by some bustier wearing succubus with a boot on his head, but I've seen more violent shit than this in BDSM videos.

Also this ^
    Yeah, agreed. It's pretty stupid and I don't support it, but let's not pretend it's anything close to what Obama got, or what Trump supporters are currently doing.

Why the fuck do you fucking care if I link the fucking daily caller? Who gives a fuck? Read the fucking link.
    Because the Daily caller is probably the shittiest tier of shit tier sources where the snowflake Tucker Carlson used to run it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Because the Daily caller is probably the shittiest tier of shit tier sources where the snowflake Tucker Carlson used to run it.
    The source of an article doesn't matter, only the substance of an article matters.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The source of an article doesn't matter, only the substance of an article matters.
    And considering the shit tier articles, going to ignore the substance just because it is the Daily Caller.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

So, yeah, not going to bother with Daily Caller, and neither should anyone else.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Oh look, a burner account worried about...who fucking cares? I also love that you're so deep in the kool-aid well that you don't understand what it's depicting. Shout if you want help with that analysis. We'll be here all day.

Hmm...I wonder what the characteristics of these "SJWs" are. I seem to recall that something about them "being offended by everything" was pretty high up on the list.

The funny part to me (aside from the poster laughably trying to tie this to curbstomping) is that in pretty much any other context, or with other people being depicted, that image would be the height of tacky patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oh look, a burner account worried about...who fucking cares? I also love that you're so deep in the kool-aid well that you don't understand what it's depicting. Shout if you want help with that analysis. We'll be here all day.
    You have to grasp truth to grasp the lasso of truth; going to be a tough one if they choose to take you up on it.

Try not to be more thin-skinned than the President himself.