Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft: Judgement

-New talent system. 65 points to spend. You can spend 1-5 points for your ability to enhance them. Example warlock's fear
    Rank 1: Slow after fear ends
    Rank 2: Increased dmg threshold
    Rank 3: Every second fear is active you generate soul shards
    Rank 4: Fear keeps the target in place
    Rank 5: Every second fear is active lowers the remaining cooldown of mortal coil by 1 second
    You can also spend points to your stats to increase how many percent you get from all sources.

-Complete rework for marksmanship, affliction, enhancement and frost dk. MM renamed to ranger and now uses mana for nature based spells. Ranger has a cooldown that makes him skirmish with daggers.

- Dye system for cloaks. You can recolor any cloak in the game. Some dyes will be extremely rare and expensive.

- Ranged weapon slot back for rogues and warriors. Sub rogue makes the most use of it.

- First raid Azjol-Nerub. We will fight nerubians, zombie dragons and death knights.

-Yogg-Saron returns in full force. It is revealed that after Icecrown Sylvanas was infused with saronite.

-Flying available from the start (kinda). New weather system determines your flying speed. During harsh winds you can only fly with 60% speed. New zones have lots of vertical design.

-No new class or races

-Bonding system. You can bind yourself to another player giving increased experience and quest rewards when working together. This only works for world quests.

-Guild vendors. Guilds can put up their own tents that work like mini auction houses. You can buy stuff from them and sell things they have listed for fixed prices. There is achievements based on gold earned that unlocks various cosmetic upgrades for the shop. Can be placed anywhere in the world but not closer than 40yds to another. Costs 20 million gold to start.

You're a few hours late.

World of Warcraft: Blessing of Might

Because this is what people are clamoring for, another melee hunter spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazykostas View Post
    -Bonding system. You can bind yourself to another player giving increased experience and quest rewards when working together. This only works for world quests.
    Current expansion world quests are only available at max level, so they have no reason to give bonus XP. Previous expansion world quests only give full xp until a certain level, after that they get a 90% reduction, like normal quests. This alone makes your "leak" fake. I'm not even going to comment on the other obvious crap.

-New talent system. 65 points to spend. You can spend 1-5 points for your ability to enhance them. Example warlock's fear
    Rank 1: Slow after fear ends
    Rank 2: Increased dmg threshold
    Rank 3: Every second fear is active you generate soul shards
    Rank 4: Fear keeps the target in place
    Rank 5: Every second fear is active lowers the remaining cooldown of mortal coil by 1 second
    You can also spend points to your stats to increase how many percent you get from all sources.

-Complete rework for marksmanship, affliction, enhancement and frost dk. MM renamed to ranger and now uses mana for nature based spells. Ranger has a cooldown that makes him skirmish with daggers.

- Dye system for cloaks. You can recolor any cloak in the game. Some dyes will be extremely rare and expensive.

- Ranged weapon slot back for rogues and warriors. Sub rogue makes the most use of it.

- First raid Azjol-Nerub. We will fight nerubians, zombie dragons and death knights.

-Yogg-Saron returns in full force. It is revealed that after Icecrown Sylvanas was infused with saronite.

-Flying available from the start (kinda). New weather system determines your flying speed. During harsh winds you can only fly with 60% speed. New zones have lots of vertical design.

-No new class or races

-Guild vendors. Guilds can put up their own tents that work like mini auction houses. You can buy stuff from them and sell things they have listed for fixed prices. There is achievements based on gold earned that unlocks various cosmetic upgrades for the shop. Can be placed anywhere in the world but not closer than 40yds to another. Costs 20 million gold to start.
    You know how i know this is fake, because Zombie Dragons!!!

Is there a some sort of contest going one to make the fakest leak possible?

The only thing that makes this seem legit is that they keep getting rid of more ranged specs instead of adding them.

5+ Year Old Account
    You spend more time on making new account than writing that shit. Its not even funny
    You cant make dye system in wow cuz many items use this same model but different colour

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    We’re due for another nefarian and onyxia fight

While I would like that kind of talent system,

This alone screams fake. They love their pathfinder garbage too much to get rid of it. Also people would hate the weather restrictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Frostwyrms?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    Is there a some sort of contest going one to make the fakest leak possible?
    It's leak season. It means everybody comes up with their best ideas to get their 15 minutes of attention and the real leak gets buried underneath all the nonsense and is only found out after the expansion is announced.

lol, love the 20M tents.

This is the worst fucking leak I have ever heard.

pack it up this is the real deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

the worst ive seen in my life

I'd actually like the idea of talent points to improve individual spells - especially if these improvements did more than 'your Fireball deals 2% more damage'.
    But I just wouldn't trust them to ever pull that one up in a way that makes these talent points feel actually meaningful since it's kinda hard to come up with like 5 upgrades to like 20-30 spells for 12 classes - might as well remove PvP at that point.

Btw, top notch idea to turn MM into another melee spec, might wanna do the same for BM and just make the whole class melee already - clearly what everyone playing a hunter wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    World of Warcraft: Blessing of Might
    I'm partial to World of Warcraft: Summon Great Sunwalker Kodo

What about Nythendra?