Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the audacity and hypocrisy of having the "inclusion nexus" when you literally just banned people for being political at an event. so i see they make no commitment to keeping politics out of their games, so nobody else should either. i hope they get hounded by protestors.
    Stop it already.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    from what I hear the 4 individual panels following the opening ceremony marked "coming soon" will all be free to watch.
    Only Opening Ceremony and Esports is usually free. At least as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Only Opening Ceremony and Esports is usually free. At least as far as I can remember.
    Usually, yes. Not this year. Read the previous posts. All 4 "Coming Soon" panels that come after Opening Ceremony will be free as well.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

The individual panels have never been free before. The starting 4 are free this year. Pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the audacity and hypocrisy of having the "inclusion nexus" when you literally just banned people for being political at an event. so i see they make no commitment to keeping politics out of their games, so nobody else should either. i hope they get hounded by protestors.
    I am almost certain someone is going to use that as existential kindling to fire off on Blizzard, not going to lie.

I was hoping for Blizzard to make a mistake like last time and put too much information in the store/schedule.. fml

That looks really bad, wow.
    Except for the esports bullcrap there's nearly no content at all, wtf.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    That looks really bad, wow.
    Except for the esports bullcrap there's nearly no content at all, wtf.
    Oh Canada...

3 1 hour slots on the mythic stage. Ow2, diablo4 and wow 9.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Most likely, but then again OW and WoW got their own "Update" panel. So maybe even completely new IPs.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Wasn't it 4? That would open up for some starcraft or another IP entirely if the stars truly do align.

D4 pls dont be D2.5

fun fact: no StarCraft Panel totally ok with this. Or SC3 incoming..?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Wasn't it 4? That would open up for some starcraft or another IP entirely if the stars truly do align.
    Yeah, four. D2:R, D4, WoW 9.0, OW2. They gave up on HotS, last year was a big HS year iirc, and no idea about SC. I know they haven't had any big SC stuff recently. I'm still banking on those four though.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    fun fact: no StarCraft Panel totally ok with this. Or SC3 incoming..?
    SC is long dead. It will be many years until you get SC3 if you ever do. Don't get hyped about this, man.

Am I seeing something wrong or this looks just...poor? (aside tournaments parts)

So far for Diablo there is one 45- min panel: The Art of Diablo, 3rd of Nov

For Warcraft 1 hour panel about music (1st of Nov) and "Developer Tales" 3rd of Nov

Am I missing something? (and this is serious question as I've been expecting a bit more about these franchises).

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Yeah, four. D2:R, D4, WoW 9.0, OW2. They gave up on HotS, last year was a big HS year iirc, and no idea about SC. I know they haven't had any big SC stuff recently. I'm still banking on those four though.
    My thoughts exactly. Should be what you wrote up there. D2:R and D4 for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Am I seeing something wrong or this looks just...poor? (aside tournaments parts)

So far for Diablo there is one 45- min panel: The Art of Diablo, 3rd of Nov

For Warcraft 1 hour panel about music (1st of Nov) and "Developer Tales" 3rd of Nov

Am I missing something? (and this is serious question as I've been expecting a bit more about these franchises).
    The "Coming Soon" panels are being deliberately left blank for some big news. My hype level is over 9000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I think the D2:R panel is the Saturday coming soon one

Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post
    so theres no Wow: What's next panel?

and the coming soon panels are probably the mobile crap blizz are working on ...
    No What's Next panels at all. Now they're just called Update.