Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakakao View Post
    And the Bolvar phrase happened after the novel was written. And also did Arthas' death scene, which was not the type of demise of someone who is in charge, but someone who was trapped.

AFAIK, if the game and another source contradict, the game should be the definitive source of lore. Which means Ner'zhul is not gone.
    I don't know what you are trying to tell me here.

7+ Year Old Account
    As silly/fake as it might seem, i really dig that design for Bolvar. Though, why is he wearing Arthas' armour instead of his own melted on armour?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Night elves because elune
    Elune doesn't really have anything to do with the Shadowlands.

And night elves weren't even allowed to take the lead in the Azshara story, had to hamfistedly shove a human into that.

Perhaps the Kyrian were Azeroth's Atlantis. The first race that pre-dated everything else. This fairly advanced race that were minding their own business when the Titans and Void Lords find out the planet that they inhabit has a world soul and show up to mess everything up.

They phase out into some pocket dimension or whatever, and the remnants end up being the trolls. Which eventually turn into elves.

They'd kind of be the progenitor humanoid race.

They'd prob have something to do with Elune. Perhaps they're from Elune or whatever. And it will be the path to all that stuff.

Someone post that guy from Ancient Aliens meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    As silly/fake as it might seem, i really dig that design for Bolvar. Though, why is he wearing Arthas' armour instead of his own melted on armour?
    Yep thats the other part that gives away this as fake, Bolvar already has an armor so he doesnt need to put on those shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Yep thats the other part that gives away this as fake, Bolvar already has an armor so he doesnt need to put on those shoulders.
    Its called the rule of cool
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    That is not Arthas's armor. And obviously he got an upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    And then thought to himself you know what.. that Garrosh Hellscream guy had a pretty cool belt I want me one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    shirts go up to 4xl. sounds about right
    Might be pretty tight on most of the attendees. Unless a is really an xl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    It is Arthas armor with a few extra spikes. Just look at the shoulder pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    He has access to the office when everyone has left
    What stops him from booting up one of the computers?
    Passwords I'm guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Bolvar doesnt have any of the Plate of the Damned-set asides the helmet however, so it's likely not real,

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Its called the rule of cool
    You are trying really hard to sell this as legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP's sticking by his thread

props for it
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, the effort put into bolvar...

If this is fake, I would be INCREDIBLY suprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I am a little sad that it leaked... I wish the mistery could remain for a little while longer, but I truly believe this is it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    All these fools buying into these trolls are the entire reason that why "leaks" will always be a thing... and this one is even so shitty, especially that text "Enter the glorious land of bastion! Meet the noble kyrian! Discover new abilities!".... like srsly, this sounds like some chinese guy was bored af and then came up with it.

btw. OP can't wait for your reaction when the expac has an entirely different title xD
    I don't know what you're smoking to honestly believe that art was done by "some bored Chinese guy". This looks beyond realistic at this point and the exact quality that comes from Blizzard. Let's meet again on Friday.

5+ Year Old Account
    Everything is fine but the name of expansion isnt right...
    Its not Shadowland... its Wrath Of The Bolvar
    So its just a poor joke

- Well, the frame of the logo is pretty awesome, well designed and fit perfectly with the theme (like the ghost ship from Helya dungeon)
    - There is no "TM" but like the Legion and Cataclysm logo as well (guess Shadowlands is to general and can't be trademarked)
    - The typo on the other hand is strange, the "A" is from the Lich King but the "H" is from BFA, pretty strange it's like a mix of differents letters from previous Xpack?
    - The "World of Warcraft is black like the Legion one but with some 3D (and the lightning fit perfectly).

So for me either it's very good or it's the real logo

If this Shadowlands artwork talking about Kyrians is legit, then I expect the Kyrians to be humanoid felines not unlike Saberons.

Why?

Because it reminds me a lot of another game where they had an expansion where you went into an shadowy land (Luclin, in EverQuest) and they had cat people there descended from Kerrans, that lived in a palace city (Shar'vahl) that looks a LOT like this artwork.. and remember the lead story designer in WoW is an old EQ celebrity.

Plus Saberons use the Worgen skeleton and would be rather easy to recycle into player models as "Kyrians". And cats are heavily connected to the underworld in mythologies that WoW loves to borrow from.

You heard it here first, folks.