Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did you pre-register for Diablo Immortal?

The lights dim, an amazing trailer hits, the crowd goes wild!!! Diablo 4 logo comes up... omg it's finally here.

They go over everything that is in the game, and announce that the beta will be available this week of all times!

But only people who pre-registered to Diablo Immortal before October 31st 2019 will be in this first wave of invites.

How SOL are you?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I pre-registered during last Blizzcon but haven't heard anything since then.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

No because I doubt the game would run on an Iphone 5c, on account of the newest version of IOS not being available for that specific model of Iphone.

Also the screen is too small to play stuff like diablo immortal without having to hardcore squint.

I play exactly zero games on my phone, i have nothing against people that do but i see no reason with a gaming pc and a ps4 pro. Perhaps pokemon go or something.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    The lights dim, an amazing trailer hits, the crowd goes wild!!! Diablo 4 logo comes up... omg it's finally here.

They go over everything that is in the game, and announce that the beta will be available this week of all times!

But only people who pre-registered to Diablo Immortal before October 31st 2019 will be in this first wave of invites.

How SOL are you?
    Why do people give so much of a shit for Beta invites? Oh, you got in? Congratulations, now you can play a buggy mess and lose any progress you’ve made when the actual game launches! I never understood this mentality.
    If I get some random Beta invite for WoW or Overwatch or any other game I’ve played for a long time, then I might try it; but, I’m more likely to ignore it. I’m not going to get mad because I don’t get one, nor would I jump thru hoops to get something that makes no difference to me and is nothing more than just being free game testers for a company that should pay employees to find this stuff.

Not SOL, because I'm perfectly content to wait for the finished game.

Nop. Zero interest on it.

The only mobile games i play are Chess or Sudoku whilst in the bathroom.

Happy for all the mobile gamers that they get Diablo Immortal but I couldn't care less.

I personally find gaming on a phone such a waste.

I pre-registered to Diablo Immortal, and honestly I'm a little sad that we've yet to really see anything happen there. I don't play games on my phone besides Pokémon GO, so I don't care a lot. yet at the same time, it's been a year... I want to test it.

At the end of the say, not to worried about it.

Diablo 4 is what I and most of us want, so if or when it happens, let's hope tomorrow! It's going to be super hype

Not a fucking chance. Not supporting that game.

Me playing that game just bolsters their data that says "Develop mobile games with mtx shops! its more profitable!"

I don't want to be a part of that drastic shift in gaming development - even if it is (seemingly) inevitable with this new generation of "gamers".

Ofc not. I got a pc why would i play anything on a phone.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t have a cellphone
    Nor do I care about betas

Nah, I don't play mobile games and probably never will

Quote Originally Posted by Slithers View Post
    Nah, I don't play mobile games and probably never will
    So, never touched any game boy in any form over the last 20 years, or you gonna try and create a smokescreen for why those dont count as a mobile game
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Why do people give so much of a shit for Beta invites? Oh, you got in? Congratulations, now you can play a buggy mess and lose any progress you’ve made when the actual game launches! I never understood this mentality.
    i'm old enough to remember when companies used to pay for beta, not get ppl to pay for them
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because i game on my phone quite a bit. I still believe that if Immortals was announced along with other Diablo announcements, we would of had none of the shitstorm that it had. I want to try it for myself to determine if its a bad game, it's unfortunate that Blizzard thought i was strong enough by itself to carry a press conference in the Western World.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

No because i'm not a cuck.

i registered when i heard about it, some time during last blizzcon or shortly after i think. would i play it? i mean... id at least give it a chance. my hopes werent/arent too high, considering its a phone game and phone games are usually terrible.

but at least if it got me into the d4 beta, that 30 seconds to sign up would have been worth it. on a side note.... i really do hope its more along the lines of d2 than d3. d3 has its perks, but i still enjoy playing d2 more.

sure i pre-registered, while i was disappointed that it was the only diablo shown at blizzcon, lets be real, it'll probably beat about 99% of the games ive ever played on my phone so why would i pass on it. just because i got upset they brought something different than a pc game? as we will probably see this year D4 was well in the progress of beeing made just not ready to be ?shown? get over yourself, if you dont like phone games thats fine, but this literally took nothing away from you as a PC gamer. just one big XD for people still upset about the game

Yep. I want to try it, but likely its going to be a classic 2 weeks install then remove it if its doesnt bring anything cool to the table.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.