Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Affliction
    - Remove Darkglare it's garbage design
    - Remove UA stacking
    - Bring back soul swap and fel flame
    - Soul link and curse of exhaustion should come back for pvp to make affli viable again

Demonology
    - This spec is mostly fine
    - Could reintroduce the cataclysm era dark soul which was different depending what pet you had out to make demo switch around demons
    - Summon doomguard could make a comeback

Destruction
    - Dimensional rift from legion was actually cool. Would be nice to have it back
    - Give hellfire back to destro
    - Old fire and brimstone from mop

Pets in general
    - Voidwalker should get its disarm back
    - Felguard could use some buffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly...I kinda want something like GoSu back, I miss having a permanent Infernal pet. Since they're trying to be more about the class than the spec...I kinda hope they get rid of each spec having a CD demon and bring stuff like GoSu back.

I just want my Mop/Cata demo lock back. Nothing much to it. Legion and onward demo locks made me quit warlocks alltogether after playing it almost exclusively since wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    I just want my Mop/Cata demo lock back. Nothing much to it. Legion and onward demo locks made me quit warlocks alltogether after playing it almost exclusively since wrath.
    heh,personaly i find the bfa demo lock design to be brilliant,but destro and affli dont feel to great

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    heh,personaly i find the bfa demo lock design to be brilliant,but destro and affli dont feel to great
    I don't mind if they keep the current demo design as a 4th spec (summoner) as long as they bring back the old demo back (metamorph). The only reason old demo is dead is because of Demon hunters intruduction to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    I don't mind if they keep the current demo design as a 4th spec (summoner) as long as they bring back the old demo back (metamorph). The only reason old demo is dead is because of Demon hunters intruduction to the game.
    well, they could just add meta and still keep the current demo playstyle,or do you dislike that?

just PLEASE give us some spell lock/interrupt baseline. Or make Axe Toss interrupts for demo and something equal from felhunter to Imp.

My wishlist would be:

-Metamorphosis or Dark Apotheosis
    -Curse of Elements
    -Backdraft with 2 charges baseline
    -Lone Wolf-like ability, baseline and passive.
    -Demon customization
    -PURPLE FIRE!
    -Old Soulshatter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonz View Post
    just PLEASE give us some spell lock/interrupt baseline. Or make Axe Toss interrupts for demo and something equal from felhunter to Imp.
    Agree. I think this would be easy to do - the demo PVP talent (call felhunter) would work just fine to move over. They could remove the damage component if need be, or pause your existing pet for the duration, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Overall - to add:

I wouldn't really mind some iteration of the Soulburn mechanic back across all three specs. Even as a talent/optional.

Affliction:
    Soul swap, soul swap, soul swap.

Demo:
    Dark Apotheosis. Never going to happen, but those brief, shining days.

Destro:
    Instant cast RoF again, or better yet Fel Flame.

--
    I feel like a lot of the class fantasy has been lost overall as well. I'd like to feel more warlocky again - for what that's worth. Unless I'm just becoming apathetic, the overall feel of the class has faded gradually over the last few xpacs, with perhaps a brief spike in Legion with the class halls, etc. But more sacrifice, more fire, more drains and life taps/compromises that distinguished us from being "dark mages."

New demons to summons and make Affliction more fun to play because at the moment it's the most boring spec in the whole game.

Affliction:
    - soul swap
    - more interactions with Darkglare
    - curse of elements debuff
    - Legion aoe passive explosion back

Destruction:
    - Nether rift
    - possibility to have permanent infernal as a pet

Demo:
    - dark apotheosis, maybe having some interaction with the voidwalker
    - more interactions with pets, since this is the pet master spec but ends up using the same demon all the time

All specs:
    - summon doomguard back
    - cosmetic glyphs for demons
    Last edited by Elyiandris; 2020-01-11 at 01:46 PM.

I only play affliction so that's what I will talk about.

First, the niche that affliciton occupies is a single target burst damage dealer, on a dot spec that is just beyond wrong, so this is what needs to go away. Get rid of the cooldowns, Darkglare just doesn't fit with the spec, and even Dark Soul should go away. Secondly the class doesn't have mobility so it should have tankyness, drain life/soul and more should be baseline, perhaps on all specs.

In Legion the spec was really good and everyone liked it, so it should come closer to that. Give us back Malefic Grasp please.

As for other spec's abilities, I am an affliction Warlock, I murder people with corruption, disease and such, I don't want immolate, I don't want rain of fire, I don't even want pets, I want affliction things, I want Drain Soul, and more than anything I want Soul Flame back.

I know what i would love to see again is that demonic meteor we had in pandaria but for all specs. that was probably one of my favorite and cool additions to warlocks then it was gone like a fart in the wind.

It was awesome for those times you inevitably dismounted way up in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember if I mentioned it but I really want the old Grimoire of Supremacy back

Bring back something akin to the old Soul Fire instead of this oddball talent they have currently.

Demonbolt having a green version if Codex of Xerrath is active

Would love to see the old Chaos Bolt back, not a big fan of the huge snot ball

There is nothing wrong with a destruction lock not knowing corruption, or an arcane mage not knowing fire spells, or honestly a guardian druid not having regrowth. As long as it's fun and enjoyable spec focus isn't an issue.

We are yet to see what blizzard plans but I fear it could just be member berries of old skills that really don't improve anything. Fan of the MOP era demo, clunky or not, it was enjoyable. The new imp mother direction just isn't for me.

Revert affliction back to Lich king/Cataclysm. Preferrably cataclysm.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Revert affliction back to Lich king/Cataclysm. Preferrably cataclysm.
    I don't like Shadow's Embrace as a mechanic, but generally this big time.

When was the Harvest life phase of Warlock again?

There is a lot of stuff I would wish for ...

But for class identity: How about Class Tier sets?