Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

PTR Hints: More ARs coming?

The recent PTR patch made the Mechagnome and Vulpera quests playable, and added their totems to the embassy hubs.

There's a blatant missing totem in the Horde hub AND the Alliance hub, which matches up with the missing AR slots on the UI (two spaces are available).

Who could it be?
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2019-11-07 at 07:59 PM.

Hopefully ogres or sethrak.

I main alliance but it makes more since for sethrak to go horde cuz the ties to Zandalari. They might make sethrak a neutral race though idk
    For alliance I am guessing the anakoan and maybe high elves just to please the rabid fanbase

[COLOR="#417394"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

5+ Year Old Account
    They have already confirmed its a system they would like to continue in the future.

It could either be Sethrak (very unlikely at this point), Gilgoblins or Mogu, because they have a presence in the story.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naga naga naaagaaaa
    But could be a lot of races including more edgy elves

Fat chance on Sathrak unless they've been secretly working on them.

Oh God, please let it be AT LEAST Mok'nathal.

Nathanos is still there, too. Dark ranger humans allied race confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    They have already confirmed its a system they would like to continue in the future.

It could either be Sethrak (very unlikely at this point), Gilgoblins or Mogu, because they have a presence in the story.
    I really hope they do continue it. It gives players like me who aren’t good at mythics stuff to do.
    Unlock an allied race, level allied race for heritage armor rinse and repeat.
    Very satisfied with the allied race system

Can't do the Vulpera quest to see if it hints at Alliance Sethrak, if anyone can do so on the PTR keep us posted!

Going to check out the Alliance hub...

5+ Year Old Account
    oops double posted

Sethrak on alliance might be enough to tip the faction imbalance. Who doesn’t want to play a snake thing like from primal rage

Hahahah, the Alliance embassy is even more blatant about the empty space. There's definitely at least one more coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every AR has a rep attached. So gotta make sure it'll have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Every AR has a rep attached. So gotta make sure it'll have one.
    Rajani Mogu may be the last one on Horde (because Zandalari)... so what would the Uldum Accord result in? Tigon? Tolvir?

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Sethrak on alliance might be enough to tip the faction imbalance. Who doesn’t want to play a snake thing like from primal rage
    I'd rather play an Ogre or half-Ogre. If snake men make it in before any type of Ogre, I'll drop my gun in the dirt.

I’d hope for Mok’Nathal for horde and ...maybe forsaken night elves? They’ve clearly got to do something with them.

Personally guessing Saberon or Dragonman on Alliance, Rajani Mogu on Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I’d hope for Mok’Nathal for horde and ...maybe forsaken night elves? They’ve clearly got to do something with them.
    Jinyu. They share the night elf rig. No more elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd rather play an Ogre or half-Ogre. If snake men make it in before any type of Ogre, I'll drop my gun in the dirt.
    Kul Tirans were a nice warm up for the glorious ogres. I really hope they give us full on ogre and not half ogres.

Jesus, please don't let them be the stupid fish races from Nazjatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Naga naga naaagaaaa
    But could be a lot of races including more edgy elves
    Naga are edgy elves. Let them finally rebuild Kaldorei Empire with blood elves and nightborne.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.