Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Anyone making a DK main for Shadowlands?

Just feels right..

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Just feels right..
    Well the LK just got pwned by EMO queen so why would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Just feels right..
    Whatever the next xpac is, I'll play my blood dk, like I did since Cata.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually planning on going back to melee for the first time since WotLK. Torn between DK and Pally though. Love the fantasy and aesthetic of both so much.

I bet defeating Sylvanas as a DK would feel quite satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Reallyblizz View Post
    Not really sure why so many people are so upset about this. Bolvar has literally chilled on his throne for the past 5 expansions. There is literally nothing to suggest he is anywhere near an Arthas level Lich King.

TBF I think any class would have gotten pwned by her

Since I won't get to make a Necromancer () I guess so!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Not really sure why so many people are so upset about this. Bolvar has literally chilled on his throne for the past 5 expansions. There is literally nothing to suggest he is anywhere near an Arthas level Lich King.
    He wasn't. He didn't have Frostmourne. That was the key to Arthas' power. Every soul it sucked made him stronger, and he could raise creatures like Sindragosa.

Probably not a main, but definately making a Pandaren DK to level through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Since I won't get to make a Necromancer () I guess so!

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't. He didn't have Frostmourne. That was the key to Arthas' power. Every soul it sucked made him stronger, and he could raise creatures like Sindragosa.
    Plus the plate of the damned, and a soul easily corruptible and willing to do anything to win. He had no problems becoming the LK and accepting its powers. Bolvar was pure and wanted to keep the Scourge at bay not become the LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    If 2h frost comes back i'll main it 100%

I've never liked death knights as a class.

I'm more a druid, monk, paladin and shaman type of guy, but maybe. I'm kind of sad that the "fire DK" spec turned out to be a myth.

I'll be happy to play DK once again if there's several changes, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll wait to see the beta changes.

Primary pvp alt since Wrath... nice to have an expansion where they're lore relevant, outside of Legion where everyone was.

As a former enhance main though, melee pures are the absolute worst. The game already has 4, so when there's an over representation of melee (like in Legion) guess who has to heal? Resto sham and hpal.

2h frost sure it'll be my main for the rest of my gaming days... Till then that pos can sit wherever I left it lol. And picking a class over a meh cinematic... That's like omg I want a banshee class... or I want to be a prot war front line soldier that had a shield and..... SPEAR!.... that we've seen so many times in cinematic yet doesn't exist in the game
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Becoming my main is extremely unlikely, but it might be considered for an alt if two hand frost comes back, and preferably runes recharge on use like they did originally.

I have already made and leveled a lot of death knights. I will level the ones I have in shadowlands.

Lol no. Might level one at some point, but not at all a priority, thematic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If 2h frost comes back i'll main it 100%
    I still play my DK, but dont enjoy UH or Frost anymore - and although i try to look forward, not backwards, i cant help but miss the "old days" of UH and Frost. I played a lot of both in various expacs, and now just really dont enjoy either. I dont HATE unholy, but i really just dont enjoy Frost at all anymore. I cant even tell you what specifically it is that i dont like, but i just dont enjoy it.

With unholy, its the watered down combo point style of gameplay that i dont enjoy, i think it would be better to either commit to a builder / spender style like rogue / monk, or just totally change the system altogether.

Given how powerful she is with her new death-empowered abilities, it's safe to say she could own just about anything.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

As always I'll wait for beta and see what class I find most satisfying to play. Was happy with my rogue in bfa so I could skip all the aggravation no flying caused at max lvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The glory days of DK was frost dual wield tanking. Has literally been unplayable (for me) since.