Relationship between Elune and the Jailer [speculation]

So while drinking my cup of coffee an idea just came to my mind,

with the Jailer probably being the supreme entity of the shadowlands realm, the equivalent for the emerald dream, which is kind of the opposite to the shadowlands, could be Elune.
    I know that Velen or some other light associated character once said, that the magic he feels when one is calling for Elune's power, closely resembles that of the Naaru but this could still be a misinterpretation or like we know Blizzard be retconned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post

with the Jailer probably being the supreme entity of the shadowlands realm, the equivalent for the emerald dream, which is kind of the opposite to the shadowlands, could be Elune.
    I know that Velen or some other light associated character once said, that the magic he feels when one is calling for Elune's power, closely resembles that of the Naaru but this could still be a misinterpretation or like we know Blizzard be retconned.
    The Jailer has at least a boss, though. He isn't the supreme entity of Shadowlands.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Arbiter is more likely to be the supreme entity (if there is one) the Jailor seems to just control the maw

I don't think that really matters anymore since Elune, the Naaru, and the Holy Light are all the same power.