I have nearly 2000 days played and I don't enjoy the game. HELP

So after leveling my 32nd 120 in Retail and getting all classes to 60 with near enough BiS gear in Classic I just can't help but feel bored of the game now. I've played for 18 years since Beta and I just thought I would still find it fun. Can i get some help in other ways to enjoy the game? Thanks guys

My passions included mounts and transmog, but also since getting 96% of mounts and 95% of all transmog the game feels duller than ever.

-- Brother of Asmongold --
    Last edited by Asmonbronze; 2020-01-27 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmonbronze View Post
    Can i get some help in other ways to enjoy the game?
    No.

Now go find a bridge to troll under.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    No.

Now go find a bridge to troll under.
    Dude dont be mean to a fellow player who wants to play.

obviously a troll thread, but I'll humor you.

What you need is a BIG break. Plenty of games out there, go play something else for a few decades.

Dude dont be mean to a fellow player who wants to play.
    You don't want to play - it's in the title of the thread.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try going outside. It's fun out there.

So after leveling my 32nd 120 in Retail and getting all classes to 60 with near enough BiS gear in Classic I just can't help but feel bored of the game now. I've played for 18 years since Beta and I just thought I would still find it fun. Can i get some help in other ways to enjoy the game? Thanks guys

My passions included mounts and transmog, but also since getting 96% of mounts and 95% of all transmog the game feels duller than ever.

have you ever heard of the concept that other games exist?play something else until shadowlands/tbc

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't a blog, and no one can really help you with this kind of issue. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead