Poll: full T1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fjeenzy View Post
    Half of the NS-pieces are not very good for PvE.
    Everything except wrist is very good.

No, just a few epic pieces from MC, none BIS. Not many players on my server with full set yet.

Nada, just halfway there with my T1 set... :-\

Last week i had a chance to roll for T1 piece but we wiped on Baron Geddon at 6%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope cause Enhance gets the shaft as far as Tier is concerned
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

2 pc T1, 1pc T2. I'm a rogue

No just one piece. But T1 is mostly trash anyway.

Got my first raid drop this week, T2 pants!!!
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    I'm just missing the t1 chest and the t2 helm but i'm a feral tank and we have 2 resto druids in our team since week 1 who are now both fully geared for several weeks. Just waiting on them to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Would need to check to be sure but last time I done this myself I think the active buff went from 22 back down to 18 when you swap the pieces out.
    Checked it last saturday.

Tooltip stayed on 22 for me and it kept duration and reflect dmg even when wearing only 2/8 pieces.

15+ Year Old Account
    2/8 t1
    2/8 t2
    I'm a priest.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't even have full T1 on my main after farming Molten Core for about 9 years for Thunderfury.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I'm level 46. I started playing about 1 month after Classic launched. With a wife and two kids, I'm amazed I got this far, this quickly.

The majority of the players I've witnessed decked out in full raid sets were coincidentally officers utilizing the officer loot I mean loot council system in their guild where they gear first, then others are geared after the officers have all the gear they wanted. Not all loot council systems are crooked, but it's definitely taken advantage of by some. The guild I was a member of in TBC was like that.

main a hunter in a guild of 3, we all gave one hunter tier first so they are 8/8, other hunter is 5/8 and im 4/8. I got leaf first so i have passed on a lot of tier for that reason. In my guild tier is decided by that class on who gets what and have a spreadsheet for who get priority on other items that can be used by multiple classes.
    Last edited by lazybum; 2019-11-13 at 03:56 AM.

0/8, only want them to wear around in town or whatever. I'm the token Shadow Priest, so I'll get them once the other ~5 Priests have them.

No and I don't want it since it's not even that good (mage)

No cause im fuy and mc has no fury gear, starting to get tanking items cause our mts are nearly fully kitted

Quote Originally Posted by Vibah View Post
    Everything except wrist is very good.
    There are better legs, head, chest and bracers. So, half of them are replaced. However, I guess they aren't bad, just not the best.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

2 pieces of t1 And 2 pieces of t2. Im a warlock and tbh, the tier 1 is mostly good for pvp. Im gonna take it eventually but saving up EP for mage blade. Should be My turn this week or the next