Poll: full T1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm only going for 5/8 and even that is stretching it on resto sham. You really only care about 3/8 T2, which you get like your first BWL run if you're lucky. I'm an mp5/spirit healer, every piece I have either has mp5 or spirit, so I care more about 5 piece bonus than I do healing power.

Really you want T1 just to stop looking ugly lol. Earthfury is one of the best looking sets ever created for shamans imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    Don't even have full T1 on my main after farming Molten Core for about 9 years for Thunderfury.
    One day, I am going to get those damned Boots of Might to drop.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Got most of it on my pally but I only really use it the shoulders, the rest is so bad i only put on for pvp.

Nah, I only began raiding MC this weekend.
    I have some decent pre-raid gear so far but I need to get level 60. Very close to 60 though, maybe 4-5 dungeons away.

5/8 + Rhok Delar, never seend full T1 yet but would probably be a Druid/Lock/Paladin if it was.

I'm a warrior, only missing the shoulders because they never drop, and the belt because Id'rather use the one from UBRS that gives you 1% hit chance.

For head and pants, already got t2, so I'm not even rolling on t1.

So my vote would be no, but I'm already ahead of a full t1 warrior.
    Last edited by MrHorner; 2019-11-27 at 02:18 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not even 60 on my main.

Even though Classic has been out for a while now, I ended up spreading my time in Classic across several different characters. Combine that with what little time overall I've had for the game itself, and yeah...nothing is even 60 yet. I've also kind of lost interest though. My main is 46. I have 4 other characters that are all scattered between 20-40.

That's odd for me, because for as long as I've been playing WoW, I've never really been big on alts and usually tend to focus on one main while ignoring everything else. I guess with Classic, I kind of got addicted to trying out other classes and going through all the racial starting zones and such (some of them I missed in the original Classic WoW run).

People with full T1 likely are pimped by a loot council or got really, really lucky with drops.

Most people in our guild have 2-3 pieces of tier gear... in some cases even passing on pieces as they have better itemization with what they have.

Half the hunters at this point have Rhok'delar, I know my chance will come. By 50/50 raid drop with 1 per week, and 4-6 hunters in each raid it can take months if you're bad with rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still in my 30s, lol.

DPS warrior, 0 T1 pieces :]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrHorner View Post
    I'm a warrior, only missing the shoulders because they never drop, and the belt because Id'rather use the one from UBRS that gives you 1% hit chance.

For head and shoulders, already got t2, so I'm not even rolling on t1.

So my vote would be no, but I'm already ahead of a full t1 warrior.
    Surely you mean head+pants T2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottage View Post
    Don't even have full T1 on my main after farming Molten Core for about 9 years for Thunderfury.
    That's some terrible luck right there.

Im a mage, theres only a couple pieces of t1 i even want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No lol we have 12 mages and zero mage drops for 2 weeks now

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Mage, none, and the only piece I want is the wrists which never hit the AH or drop in the runs I do.

I'm level 48 with 18 days played.

It took me a while but yes finally got all my T1.

3 hunters in our guild one at 8/8, 7/8 and 6/8(myself) we both need boots and i need the BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Just curious at what pace raiders are gearing. I know druids having no problem getting set pieces because they are so rare. Next i think shamans (I am being the one). Who s next?
    Warlocks and druids are quick(even though warlocks do not want it), warrior tanks will likely see it, our hunters already have it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going for it, until my guild decided to splitrun and go with 2 raids of 20-25 people in each to "gear faster". Sure, more gear were given out, but it also meant two raid days instead of half a raid day...

And now it's too late to change guild unless I wanna go through trial again, which is weird it still exist in the game, like anyone can suck in classic...

Better not bother and just pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Better not bother and just pug.
    Would be interesting to see who is getting more out of the game, certainly seems pugging is better return on investment of time at this point, but whether its worth buildin rapport ready for p5 and onwards raids which will presumably be "less PuG'd"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.