Bolvar will replace The Jailor?

The lines in the cinematics about being the “jailor of the damned” “that power will be your prison” .

The Jailor of Torghast, tower of the damned. Seems like Blizz’s cheesy writing smacked dab in front of us.

We defeat the Jailor in the final patch and then Tirion places the Jailor’s crown on Bolvar head and yadda yadda...

Don’t put it past Blizz, they would absolutely do something like this and call it a new and exciting plot twist!

Nah we remake the Crown of Domination and slap it back on Bolvar and it drives him crazy and next Xpac is Wraith 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Nah we remake the Crown of Domination and slap it back on Bolvar and it drives him crazy and next Xpac is Wraith 2.0
    Ah yes, Wraith of The Bolvar. Of course. Easily 10 times better than Wrath of the Lich King

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be sad if that's how he ends, get rid of title of Jailer of the damned, and not get the title... the jailor, tragic

I think Sylvanas is going to take his place somehow. An ultimate "F you" to the people who still want blind revenge against her after 15 years of "eye for an eye and the world will go blind" themed lore, no matter how explicit they made it.

Don't you guys see that Bolvar is just farming titles at this point?

Bolvar Fordragon the Regent Lord of Stormwind, High General of the Valiance Expedition, Fireblood, the Dark Lord of the Dead, Jailor of the Damned

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

He will become the Super Lich King.

Ehhhh maybe? They do love their callbacks but that seems like just straight up copying...

* glares at BFA *

OK it's a solid 50/50 maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    "There must always be... *lightning crackles* ...a Jailer of the Jailer of the Damned."

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    At this point I just want Sylvanas gone....it's getting old.

My money is on Sylvanas, because the only way up for her is to become some kind of death god entity and she is already equal to in status. After we kil the jailer, she will take his powers as well and turn the maw into her own death realm like helya did with hers.

Bolvar doing it would just make this a wrath retread and frankly they seem to want to show that the new team can do wrath better than the old team. So while possible, ending it the same way seems kinda not in the spirit.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.