Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    I ended the day with 1100 hk's and 33dk's lol. Id still love to know how DK's affect week 1 progress, since you cant get negative in ranks?
    Not on week one, you'd get instant penalties otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    With diminishing returns I dont even see how this is a thing. You only get honor from someone for 4 kills a day.
    Cos you lack imagination.
    You ask friends on the other faction to gather up their guild. You kill them all, repeat, swap.

Stupid amounts of honor in a short timespan.
    I bet some die hard guilds even left alts at lvl 53
    Last edited by Bakis; 2019-11-15 at 03:19 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Spy addon needs to be disabled by blizz,its stupid

What a waste of a Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Anyone else enjoying the closed realm pvp?
    On Skeram US there's a very tight community of players and KOS list left and right.

Everyone remembering how addicting Vanilla wow was is now experiencing it in full force.

Already up to 350 HKs!!!
    YES! finally we get to relive old content from 15 years ago again!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Lol, the usual weirdo starting a post, and the reality below after a couple of posts.

If only there was an instanced version of PvP that you queue for that fixes the majority of "WPvP" issues...Oh wait.

Blizzard is doing a massive fail by not releasing Battlegrounds together, things were released this way in 2005 because development, there is no reason to do this now as after the first few hours WPvP honor farming is insanely boring and its simply faction imbalance based.

Ah well, at least back then the majority that had no clue and only a few lucky ones got Rank 14 insanely fast, i am really interested to see how it will be now with dozens farming HK and not 1-5 people.
    Sorry but having BGs is not the same experience.
    Right now the World of Azeroth has been set on fire any it's absolutely amazing.

This is what BFA should have been. The Horde & Alliance are battling for the rights to Azeroth and it's epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haosmash View Post
    Spy addon needs to be disabled by blizz,its stupid
    may as well disable combat log then too, which will disable dps meters, threat meters, boss mods, and any other addon that relies on combat log, because all spy is doing is reading combat log. don't want to be spied? dont cast abilities or use items.

also if you hate pvp so much, why did you roll on a pvp realm? you knew what you were signing up for, so why complain about it? if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 2019-11-15 at 05:31 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Shazzrah is an absolute clusterfuck in every hub and flight path, from Tanaris, to Blackrock Mountain, to Flame Crest. Entire 40 man raids of both factions just zerging each other. Insane.

How long till an established Tarren Mill vs Southshore battle?
    I was in yeti cave and doing quest then suddenly massive group of alliance and horde came there and they started fight i was like where the hell im?! it was so hard doing quests yesterday

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine flexing at your pvp "skill" on a 90/10 server.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    may as well disable combat log then too, which will disable dps meters, threat meters, boss mods, and any other addon that relies on combat log, because all spy is doing is reading combat log.
    I mean, that sounds like a much better game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am totally underwhelmed. Yes the first hours were funny, then u begin to realize that your actions have zero influence and PvP is just a big lagfest.

People are still playing classic?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    People are still playing classic?
    People are still going onto the internet, going to a gaming forum, clicking the world of warcraft sub forum link, clicking the classic wow sub forum link, opening a specific thread, then asking obvious questions in an attempt to somehow shame others for liking a specific game that doesn't affect them?

cool now any pvp server with an imbalance is unplayable until BGs come out

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed things heating up some on Bloodsail Buccaneers. Stay safe out there, levelers, and remember to shout in General or LFG for help if you're getting camped/people are trick-flagging you by jumping into your AoEs and ganking you.

@Fascinate The DHKs are probably subtracted from your initial scoring with a minimum of 0, so you'd start at 0 for Week 1 progress if you have more DHKs than HKs. I dunno enough about the system's inner workings to know how DHKs ratio against HKs for determining the impact on your ranking.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    cool now any pvp server with an imbalance is unplayable until BGs come out
    Not at all, just unplayable solo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Not at all, just unplayable solo.
    Not at all. Just remember that outworld cities/quest hubs/boats are most likely pvp hotspots. Instead take some routes out of the way and maybe you'll have to mob grind/dungeon grind more than usual (but that's ok cuz it makes you stronger anyway).

Another tip is playing in the wee hours of very late night or very early morning.

^ All this is for levelers btw. If you're lvl 60 you should be raiding and/or getting your pre-BiS from dungeons anyway which will help you get geared for pvp much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    I was in yeti cave and doing quest then suddenly massive group of alliance and horde came there and they started fight i was like where the hell im?! it was so hard doing quests yesterday
    Oh, i expect this weekend to be a complete nightmare.

outnumbered by the cowards that are the horde community 10 to 1 everywhere you go? yay for pvp, epic skillz

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    outnumbered by the cowards that are the horde community 10 to 1 everywhere you go? yay for pvp, epic skillz
    What do you honestly expect? You have a system that gives you gear for killing people and you're complaining that people aren't playing by your definition of fair?

Our server started with a very slight imbalance in Hordes favor, and as soon as transfers opened up half of the Alliance population left immediately. Why? Because nobody wants to be at a slight disadvantage, and truthfully very few people actually want shit to be fair either. So now my home server is something like 65:35 in Hordes favor, and the transfer that's open to us is a smaller server thats 80:20 in Alliance favor.

Most people who PvP are fucking cowards and the only truth is that everybody just wants to win.