How is leveling through Battlegrounds and Arena in Shadowlands?

I am very curious about this. I assume its slower than quests and dungeons but how much slower? Anyone know or have testet?

Thank you.

Just so you know, on your first playthrough, you HAVE to do loremaster to unlock pretty much all of the gameplay features of Shadowlands.

I've not tried any BGs sub-60 so I can't give you an answer, but yeah, don't go in expecting to level via BGs first time round. You can do it if you want, but you'd still have to get loremaster afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Just so you know, on your first playthrough, you HAVE to do loremaster to unlock pretty much all of the gameplay features of Shadowlands.

I've not tried any BGs sub-60 so I can't give you an answer, but yeah, don't go in expecting to level via BGs first time round. You can do it if you want, but you'd still have to get loremaster afterwards.
    This is true for the 10-50 experience as well? Thanks for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    This is true for the 10-50 experience as well? Thanks for answering.
    For 10-50 you can do pretty much anything you want. The only "enforced" part of the game in Shadowlands is the first time you level 50-60 through the Shadowlands content. You can do 1-60 on an alt with just pet battles if you want to (unless they've removed XP from pet battles & I just missed the memo ).