Poll: Do you want to kill Sylvanas in Shadowlands

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Do you want to kill Sylvanas this expansion?

She deserves to be killed by the Forsaken PC or Tyrande. It’s time for Sylvanas’ story to end. Let her have one of the most emotional deaths in WoW history and have a reprise where she dances with her deceased brother and reprises her most famous phrase: “In the end death claims us all.”.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Ah what you meant is do you want the player to kill her or an npc, the way its posted it looks simply like do we want her dead this expansion, shame.

I want her to disappear and be replaced by a charismatic well written villain.

Yes but it'll never happen to their precious Mary Sue.

PS: Love how biased the poll is. "NO!!" and "yes"
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Preferably, I'd have rather had her disappear, die, whatever, before BfA even ended.
    But since this is the second best option, yeah, sure. Let her be Gul'daned.

3+ Year Old Account
    I know they said she wouldn't be a raid boss/Garrosh 2.0, but yeah I'd love to give Bwonsamdi her head
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Of course not.

I want to kill her three times. Once on my night elf, then on my horde pandaren who sided with Saurfang, then once on my betrayed forsaken loyalist.

Line up those val'kyr, we're gonna need em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

yes.

even if the jailer turns out to be a good guy(he looks like a good guy to me, but i guess there's just something trustworthy about old guys with big beards), i want sylv to still die.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She deserves to be killed by the Forsaken PC or Tyrande. It’s time for Sylvanas’ story to end. Let her have one of the most emotional deaths in WoW history and have a reprise where she dances with her deceased brother and reprises her most famous phrase: “In the end death claims us all.”.
    So I take it that Alleria is a joke to you.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

3+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I care about at this point is gameplay, and I think her abilities have a lot of potential to make a really fun fight. I don't care if she dies from a random hunter's pet bite attack or in an epic NPC battle cinematics of some sort, I just want a fun raid encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't think we'll get to kill her, honestly. I'm sure she'll end up being trapped in The Maw or something, where she belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I know they said she wouldn't be a raid boss/Garrosh 2.0, but yeah I'd love to give Bwonsamdi her head
    I wouldn't mind killing Bwosambi myself. That snarky little shit... always there with his one liners every time I lagged out running through mobs in Nazmir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather see something interesting continue to be done with her. I don't have a specific idea at this point. I do want us to defeat her, but leave the possibility for her to return, when the time, and story, is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    So I take it that Alleria is a joke to you.
    This is the game where Queen Azshara became a raid boss and part of the storyline and Tyrande was nowhere to be seen.

I wanted to kill Sylvanas since Cataclysm.

Anduin will purify her and turn her into a lightforged Undead which is a fate far worse than death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Nah, I enjoy the salt she causes far too much.

She's a bad character, but so is every other WoW character. She's nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Nah, I enjoy the salt she causes far too much.

She's a bad character, but so is every other WoW character. She's nothing special.
    Is this some kind of tactical retreat?

No. I think her character is spot on. Arthas raised her after he defeated her. She was always filled with contempt for the living. I don't think she's acting out of character at all. I think it was a dumb move on the horde to appoint her Warchief given how she was brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I want her to disappear and be replaced by a charismatic well written villain.
    All hail Ner'zhul!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is the game where Queen Azshara became a raid boss and part of the storyline and Tyrande was nowhere to be seen.
    Azshara became part of side questline. She deserved entire expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Anduin will purify her and turn her into a lightforged Undead which is a fate far worse than death.
    I would love if he did that for Saurfang too. Or even better, let him resurrect entire Maw as lightforged.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.