Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Nah, I regret rolling on a PVP realm. But alas, that's where my guildies wanted to play, so my main is stuck there. I love battle grounds, 'cause that's my choice to PVP when I want to, and hate having other people decide when I can play/quest.

"I would like to finish this quest please"
    - "no, we want to kill you over and over again"
    "but this isn't fun for me...me just dying over and over again and corpse running for hours"
    - "If you don't like it, then log off and play another game"
    "but I when I got home from work today, I thought I wanted to quest a little bit"
    - "OK, then get off our server and play over there on the Carebear/wimpy/PVE server"
    Basically one must be an unhealthy maladjust to find a sense of fun in “pvp” of that kind, let alone a sense of accomplishment or superiority.

Imagine playing on a carebear normal realm in a game called "world of warcraft". To each their own, but ita just awkward watching a cinematic showing faction fighting then playing on a server where u cant even hit an orc as a human in the middle of a desert.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I rolled on a PVP realm way back in the day when "classic" was all there was.

I was young. I was innocent.

Now I am not.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

No, actually the opposite. Rolled on a PvP realm at first and wish I hadn't wasted time on it and started on PvE instead.

After reading all the feedback (Read: whining, complaining, crying) about PvP being too rough during phase 2, not at all. I had my PvP experience back in 2005.

Nah. World PvP on a game like WoW is largely pointless for anything other than griefing. There's nothing interesting to me about PvP outside of objective based BGs and 1v1. Large-scale zerg PvP is meaningless aoe spam. What's the point? I never considered rolling on a PvP for a second--I mean, couldn't anyone with a functioning brain know what was going to happen when honor was released?
    Last edited by Atomic Punk; 2019-11-30 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Retail killed PvP servers in BfA. All servers are PvP when you activate War Mode.
    Of course. I should have been more specific. Pre-BfA i prefered PVP servers. in BFA I prefer war mo

I used to play nothing but pvp servers when i first played WoW, now im on PvE. I regret nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    why would I regret it?

My PVP days are long behind me and I really don't want to anymore
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    No. WoW is not a PvP-centric game, and even if it was, WPvP is the absolute worst form of PvP.

I'm happily not dealing with the roaming gank squads and flight path campers on my PvE realm. Seeing what's going on with PvP servers just reinforces that I made the correct decision.

I did that in vanilla and already knew how awful it was, no regrets. Especially with how awful it is pre-BGs.

I regret letting my friends talk me into playing on PVP.. I knew my schedule would be better suited for PVE. Now my friends are lvl 60 and raidlogging, and im stuck at level 54, having been unable to make any progress since phase 2.. Canceled my sub, and hoping they will allow transfer to pve at some point.

Haven't really played much since a few days in the start, but I have it on a PvE server and I don't regret it at all. Going to play again when WSG launches for that reason alone. Twink a bit, will be fun.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-12-01 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, more than glad I did, especially after seeing the chaos on the PvP realms. Getting camped by unemployed neckbeards 24/7 so you can't even get to dungeons, no thanks.

Nope. Leveling at the beginning was hella more fun when you faced same level players from opposite faction. Now it is ofc only about numbers and there is pretty much 0 skill involved

10+ Year Old Account
    As i remember all was missing that world pvp from classic. "OMG classic world pvp was awesome" "retail world pvp sucks". Now huge amount players hate classic because of wpvp... As i remember wpvp will be hyped for a while and there is no reason to cry and tbh classic wpvp and pvp at all was always pain because of disbalance?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Do you ever feel like you’re missing out on all the world PvP that occurs in PvP realms?
    The other way around: going PvP made my friend quit classic at around 35. He just grew tired of being roflstomped by skulls.
    Since I have 0 motivation to play classic w/o him, I quit too. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Has anybody ever regretted rolling on a normal realm before?
    I did. Then I rolled PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Imagine playing on a carebear normal realm in a game called "world of warcraft". To each their own, but ita just awkward watching a cinematic showing faction fighting then playing on a server where u cant even hit an orc as a human in the middle of a desert.
    Some people don't have the proverbial boner that others have for killing others... imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Hey, be fair, they could be a masochist or a moron too.
    I stand corrected.