Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands Pre-purchase 120- Boost....where did it go?

As the title suggests, I pre-purchased World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and received my 120 boost. I hadn't used it yet, as I was saving it for something down the road...now it's gone. I can't find the button on my login screen, nor anywhere in account management on Blizznet. I've searched these and Bl;izzard's forums, to no avail.

Where did it go? Have any of you had the same thing happen?

Thanks in advance....appreciate the help and feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafire View Post
    As the title suggests, I pre-purchased World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and received my 120 boost. I hadn't used it yet, as I was saving it for something down the road...now it's gone. I can't find the button on my login screen, nor anywhere in account management on Blizznet. I've searched these and Bl;izzard's forums, to no avail.

I don't know what version you bought, but the basic addition doesn't have a boost included like it was for the previous 3 expansions. It is only included in the tier 2 or higher versions.

make a support ticket.

10+ Year Old Account

Just relog game...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Try to change server and go back to yours, for me it was buggy as well and it helped. Also if you buy WoW on account #1, it will be available only on that account.

15+ Year Old Account
    My button appeared and disappeared randomly when my sub was still active. Don't know if that has been fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Post this in the official forums, not in MMO-Champion and make a ticket

They should be able to help you.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Update: I found a thread on the Blizz forums about it being a bug or glitch they're having a hard time fixing. They suggested making a new level 1 character on the server, and it would come back.

I did just that, and the 120 boost button is back on the login screen.

Easy fix until they sort it out permanently.

Thanks for the help, all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

If you're changing servers you need to login and back out for it to appear on the screen - that is what I found at the very least

- - - Updated - - -

I also had some issues with the boost. It kept disappearing when I switched realms. I think I needed to go to the server I wanted to use the boost on (different than my main one in my case) and then relog to make it pop up.

The game seems to have problems checking if you have more than the base version of Shadowlands so either log in and out of a character or transmog the Vestments of the Eternal Traveller to a char, it has to appear on the login screen = 120 boost visible at all times.

Goddamn this doesn't work anymore.
    Last edited by Twdft; 2019-12-08 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Post this in the official forums, not in MMO-Champion and make a ticket

They should be able to help you.
    Blizzard reads this forum. Besides, people here can answer just as fine as people on the official forum.9

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember them struggling that much to fix such a common bug