10+ Year Old Account

missing UI options? bag clean-up / enemy health bar

I'm looking for the option that determined which direction bags 'clean up' to but am unable to find it now with half my toons going one direction and the other half the other.

also I have one and only one character who gets to see health with nameplates of both hostile and neutral mobs even when not in combat and I'm wondering if there's an option I'm missing for that.

if I recall correctly they removed or moved UI options before but they could still be triggered somehow ...any and all help is appreciated, thank you!

edit: edited thread title to make it clear
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2020-03-19 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one knows what they did with these?

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    no one knows what they did with these?
    Assuming you are running the default interface, the option for nameplates is still there and easily accessible. As for bag-sorting, there is an addon that lets you choose direction, but most people run with addons that sort items anyway, so it's not really needed by many.

ESC - Interface - Names
    Tick on what you want to see. Tick off what you do not. Hotkeys listed in that window too for easy toggle. Use dropdown if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    I don't use the default UI so unfortunately I don't really know what you mean, but there's an addon called https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...terfaceoptions that lets you browse/set all the hidden CVars.
    thank you very much.

I'm looking for the option that determined which direction bags 'clean up' to but am unable to find it now with half my toons going one direction and the other half the other.

also I have one and only one character who gets to see health with nameplates of both hostile and neutral mobs even when not in combat and I'm wondering if there's an option I'm missing for that.

if I recall correctly they removed or moved UI options before but they could still be triggered somehow ...any and all help is appreciated, thank you!

For the bag sorting direction you need a script command. A google search should help.

15+ Year Old Account

Use Bagnon
    Use SHIFT+V and/or CTRL+V to change nameplates visibility.